Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aman   03 January 2022

Document related

Sir/mam
Due to corona situation I took admission in 2 different colleges of different universities in regular mode.
it has been 1 year since and my name is still registered with both universities ,although in one Universitiy no classes are conducted and student sit only for exams . today I came to know about UGC guidelines. Now I want to withdraw from one college but worried if the universe would take any action which can trouble my future. I want to prepare for CDS and PCS exams. What should I do ?? Will this cause problem IN document verification??..will I have to mention this in attenstation form ?
Can this act as a barrier in my journey of becoming a group a officer ??
What should I do ??..
Please reply

Learning

1 Replies

Megha   07 January 2022

Hi,

As per UGC amendment in 2020, students can now pursue 2 degrees simultaneously from different universities provided one is in online mode and the other through distance education.  So if you have registered for two different courses, it shouldn't come in the way of future acaddemic aspirations.  However, if both are the courses fthrough the same mode of learning, you will have to withdraw your admission by writing a letter to your university to that effect.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register