Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

citizen (abc)     01 September 2013

Do i have a claim on this property

dear sir,

i greatly need a help on the below matter and looking for a  lawyer that gives a better advise to take the case forward...

long story short-

1. father purchased a land from someone back in 1993 in north chennai..and it was just a hand written and signed document from the seller.and the seller seems to have purchased this back in 1973 which again is just through a written agreement and no registration as such.this is bascially a govt porumbokku land back then./
2.  father has been paying penal charges for it from 93-2001 and after that the revenue inspector
stops to accept any charges...the land has been classified as odai maduvu as there is a  small bridge that is right behind our land. this came up recently around late 90s.the bridge is also a passage way for water to pass through for villages downside.our is a 40 cent land
3. father passed away in 2010
4. then in 2010, the local panchayat comes in and claims to take over the property saying they needed this for building a park for local community. but as per latest master plan released by cmda, this is a non usuable land.
4.i filed a case questioning this against the panchayat saying if this land is not fit for residential/industrial purpose,then it cannot be even fit for building a park ...
5. i filed RTI asking for several questions and the panchayat promptly replies saying it is an order from collector to take over ...am in the process of filing a case with collector office.

and lawyer is still dragging the case for the last 2 years asking me to wait.

now, how should i take this forward.is there anyway i could claim this land...again..am not here to fight for a govt land..but i know my father had paid for this land and bought it for 1lakhs back in 1993 and am sure he might have done due deligence before buying this ..so i just cant let it go...please help.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register