LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anvitha Takur (NA)     05 May 2016

Divource

I am married in 2009. Now I want to separate from my husband. Plz suggest me a lady lawyer near by my location.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

you havent mentioned any location. You may contact me on 7838737001

NEERAJ KUMAR   05 May 2016

I was engaged in May 2014 and i was married on 26th November 2014 .It was completely arrange marriage.We never had a compatabile and comfortable relationships from beginning even we talk very less over phone too after engagement.I narrated all this scenario to my family but i was assured that everything will be fine after marriage.After marriage things didnt change and situation remain the same.She often visit to her parents home and her family intereference is atmost.We didnt had any healthy relationships even though i tried my level best to change the situation.Lastly she visited her parents home on Oct 15 and came back on March 16.Meantime things got worse.My only  requirement was that i wanted a family with the girl so i opted for arrange marriage.Irony of the fact that we never had any physical relation yet.Now i find very difficult to handle this relations.My mental status is also not good.I am puzzled what to do next.So please guide me accordingly.

Anvitha Takur (NA)     06 May 2016

I am living in Hyderabad. Gachibowli.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register