LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lucky12321 (Job)     15 July 2019

Divorce when wife pregnant

I am married and accidentally my wife 3 months pregnant. She is abusive/manipulative by nature I.e Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) even during pregnancy period her behaviour didn�t changed she is more aggressive hurting her self sometime hurting me too using abusive language all the time. I am worried about my unborn baby due to her behaviour if some mishappening happen I.e. miscarriage it�s very difficult for me to live with her. I told about her behaviour to my in laws but they are not ready to listen anything some time I felt all this happened due to my MIL. Due to her pregnancy I am not able to take right decisions pls suggest what should I do. 1) Shall I file divorce on the basis of cruelty ( I have enough proof to prove this) but due to her pregnancy don�t want she roam around court room in this condition. 2) Sent my wife to her Home town and after Delivery will take necessary action. 3) continues live with her and record her actions and create more and more eveidence which will help me to take child custody in future. Also pls suggest which type of evidence I need to collect for infant child custody case,

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 July 2019

Proper care must be taken by husband at the time of pregnancy. Her body goes through numerous physical and hormonal changes during pregnancy. The way her nourish her body during this time will affect her health and her baby’s. She must eat a healthful, balanced diet to help ensure she stay healthy throughout her pregnancy. The food she eat is her baby’s main source of nourishment, so it’s critical to consume foods that are rich in nutrients. Proper nutrition can help promote your baby's growth and development.So do not think divorce its causes mental disorder and affect the child also.

lucky12321 (Job)     15 July 2019

I agreed with your view but point here is sometime she start behaving like anything she start hurting herself she hurt her head in a wall sometime she trying to jump from running Car here my point if I send her at home town for safety point of view as she is suffering from BPD (Bi polar disorder). Even from very first day when she got to know she is pregnant she is saying I need Divorce don�t know she want a baby or not . It�s really difficult to live with her in this situation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register