Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthik (divorce applicant)     09 October 2013

Divorce transfered to bangalore

Dear sir/Madam,

on 23rd of sept 2013 SC ordered to transfer my divorce case from my native place in AP to bangalore family court, i want to know how many days approximately it will take to transfer the case to bangalore and is there any way to find out to which family court or case number online??

thanks in advance,

Karthik

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

family court case online you can get if it is of High court.

Anyway lots of issues going on in AP due to partition, good that the case got transferred to Bangalore.  You wont be losing time in your case.

Transfer of case depends on back office of the court.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 October 2013

You will come to know about the new case number, which family court and all other details on receipt of notice from the concerned new court in this regard.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     09 October 2013

If you want  to get it done expeditiously and perfectly, the method is to obtain certified copy of the supreme court order and place it before the transferor court's judge through application and see that he direct's his office to transfer the case to Bangalore and see yourself that the file is despatched to Bangalore.  Then, in Bangalore Family court once file reaches get it listed before the court.  your personal perusal solve the problem.  Otherwise, the Supreme Court registry will send the order to the tranferor court and transferee court and they will take their own time to despatch the file from one place to another place. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register