Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce on non-virginity of wife

Page no : 3

Amrit Manuvanshi (Advisor)     12 March 2011

Are you virgin. Do you know the meaning of virginity.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Amrit Manuvanshi
"
Are you virgin. Do you know the meaning of virginity.
"

Yet another waste reply. I have clearly stated in my question that i am 23yr old virgin boy.

And yes i know the meaning of virginity better than you.

1 Like

Nripi (student)     12 March 2011

Yes, her boyfriend was a jerk who left her but why the girl shared her body, why she indulged in premarital s*x without first marrying her. I just want to ask a question to you that why the girl cannot be in a committed relation without s*x. Her parents send her for study or to make a relation and that too physical?

I am telling you why, because it is s*xual urge which is very hard to control, only people who have high willpower and high morals are able to contol it. That girl has no moral who can't control her urge till marriage and i am not going to marry a girl with no moral values and yes she is "cheap".

Her bf didn't took her virginity because it wasn't rape but she gave her virginity willingly just to satisfy her physical needs, without marriage.

And from now onwards, don't insult love by equating it to s*x.

Im not equating love with s*x n s*x dsnt ok abt morals. ALso toking of morals if You or ppl like u habe morals n high value the girls nature must matter not her intimacy with her ex as it is u got ur legal advice n if ur gng out to look in for a virgin i wish luck to u cos if u ask any girl this thing srsly in my case u would have had it .

In these days Girls virginity doesnt matter and as it is hymen can be repaired so how will u figure tht out?

N also i told u earlier also its not always the girls urge to do it n yes there might be a possibility of rape then what then also u shift the blame on a girl n if u believe that Im sorry for ur to be wife n ur daughter if u ever have one.

2 Like

(Guest)

@ Nripi-

I am very well aware about all your crap about drink.

Then let us tell me why don't she complain to police when her bf gave her drink fraudly and used her, and there was no fault of her ?

Why can't she can file rape case ?

She can't!!!!!!!!

Because there is some fault on the girl side too.

If she would have stick to their parents rules and not run for bf for latest mobile phone or treat, then no possibility of using her arises.

But she didn't sticked to their parents, and made a bf to be physically satisfied.

Everyone is responsible for their own action's consequences.

(Guest)

@ Nirpi-

In these days, it should not matter to other people but it strongly matters to me.

Virginity of a girl is the first qualification to become my wife.

And about the raped girls, then i have sympathy for her because there was 0% fault on her side.

And "YES", i can marry a girl who has been raped if she had not indulged in s*x after that incidence.

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Nirpi-

I don't think of girl nature first. First i will check what she has did (intimacy) and then i will check her nature.

Nripi (student)     13 March 2011

@ whosoever u are

do u think our society norms allow these thinks

PPL like u think ITS THE GIRL"S FAULT y cos she loved somebdy n instead cdnt c she was getting used ?

N ya u have no ryt to question a girls virginity ohk u  wnted ur legal opinion u got it

so be aware n stop telling us the obligations of parents and things

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Nripi
"
@ whosoever u are

do u think our society norms allow these thinks

PPL like u think ITS THE GIRL"S FAULT y cos she loved somebdy n instead cdnt c she was getting used ?

N ya u have no ryt to question a girls virginity ohk u  wnted ur legal opinion u got it

so be aware n stop telling us the obligations of parents and things
"

Stop telling like fools that she has been used.

Is she is 8yr old girl that she can be used?

She is an adult and she should know what is right and wrong.

The word "USED" is used for a victim who has trapped by frauds or "UNWILLINGLY", but "WILLINGLY" indulging in s*xual activity is not called "USED". It was 50-50 "ENTERTAINMENT" for both the adults.

And yes, i have every right to ask about a girl virginity, because it is "MY" marriage, my "PRIDE", my "HONOUR", my "EMOTIONAL" health. So i have every right to know what girls are doing these days so that i can choose the "BEST" and reject the "WASTE".

And i haven't told anything about "YOUR" parents, then why did you get tensionized, and neither i have used any bad words for girls parents.

OKAY, now i understand "Daal mein kuch kala hai".

1 Like

Daniel Thorat (General Manager (last job))     13 March 2011

The marriage certainly brings a man and a woman together, they know each other carnally (s*xually),the love between them deepens, arrival of children further strengthens strong emotional bonds between them and the whole family. But what is more, much more, and not usually spoken about is the fact that there is much deeper joy, bliss, contentment, peace, confidence that make human life really full of happiness. Virginity may well be lost before the marriage in many cases, yet the man and the woman can come together emotionally and then enter into marriage bond.  In the earlier times of greater social purity and in absense of rampant promiscuity today, virgins (boys and girls) may certainly be rare finds, but that does not at all cancel out the possibility of good, happy and blissful married life. As for s*xual pleasure, it happens in one`s brain/mind and it is not at all physical.  It is the best when it is in the mind. When one is aware of its physicality, the joy is already reduced. When this process begins and grows, perversions can come in. What we see today is that perversion in our young boys and girls. The promiscuity enables frequent change of partners which leads to reducing the s*x to purely physical.  It is impossible to convince the youth today but it is still the truth that we need to go back to our social behaviour a hundred or atleast 70 years ago, for a fuller life, bliss. The alternative is pure chaos and a jugle, animal culture.

Nripi (student)     13 March 2011

If the girl is being laid for the false promise of love that would amout to fraud in the terms of law under section 375 of ipc which considers it to be a rape for your kind infromation and another thing you kol it entertainement and what the hell do u mean by daal mein kuch kaala hai its people like you who kill their daughters and wives in the name of honour and its not about dal mein kuch kaala i feel for the woman of India who are under men like you this is  why male dominant society and another thing the thing of kkicking her out do know this thing if your thinking of throwing her out you'll have to maintain her under 3 legislations section 24 and 25 of hindu marrige act section 125 of crpc and section 18 of hindu adoption and maintenance act

And ya nowhere in any of the legislation it is written that a male or female has to be a virgin  is not before getting married section 5 of hindu marrige act gives the condition to getting married and section 498 A does not support u and biagamy is not commited before marrige

2 Like

(Guest)

@ Denial Throat-

As for s*xual pleasure, it happens in one`s brain/mind and it is not at all physical.  It is the best when it is in the mind. When one is aware of its physicality, the joy is already reduced.

OKAY, then what if i screw your wife in front of you (only physically) then you won't say anything because s*xual pleasure happens in mind (your thought) and she will give "MENTAL PLEASURE" to "YOU" only.

S*xual pleasure  is mental only when "TWO" adults share their body. But it becomes totally physical when one partner has shared his/her body other than his/her spouse either premarital or adultery.

1 Like

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     13 March 2011

only two solutions

1. dont marry as suggested above and have a livin relaion only

2. in case she is not pure , who has stopped u also to degrade in moral terms.

2 Like

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     13 March 2011

there is a citation where girl was promised to be a virgin, but was a promiscuos girl and boy got annulment on fraud basis.

why not u get girl examined before marriage if u are so worried about her purity. ??

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Nripi
"
If the girl is being laid for the false promise of love that would amout to fraud in the terms of law under section 375 of ipc which considers it to be a rape for your kind infromation and another thing you kol it entertainement and what the hell do u mean by daal mein kuch kaala hai its people like you who kill their daughters and wives in the name of honour and its not about dal mein kuch kaala i feel for the woman of India who are under men like you this is  why male dominant society and another thing the thing of kkicking her out do know this thing if your thinking of throwing her out you'll have to maintain her under 3 legislations section 24 and 25 of hindu marrige act section 125 of crpc and section 18 of hindu adoption and maintenance act

And ya nowhere in any of the legislation it is written that a male or female has to be a virgin  is not before getting married section 5 of hindu marrige act gives the condition to getting married and section 498 A does not support u and biagamy is not commited before marrige

"

What if ones bf falsely promise love and tell the girl to kill her own sister or brother.

Will she kill her own sister or brother ?

I don't think so, but i can't understand why, why she will not kill her sis or bro when her bf is promising her love. From where she get brain now, that not to go for killing.

OKAY, now i got it, because killing was not the main motto of friendship with boy. It was another thing, and you know that, yes you guessed it right, it was s*x,

So, now i think your doubts are cleared, that she doesn't do those works which she don't want to do (killing) and she does only those works which she wants to do (s*x), and main thing is that her bf promises love in both the cases.

(Guest)

@ Avnish Kaur-

If girl can be examined before marriage, then i will definitely tell to all that i want girl to be examined. I will keep your advice in my mind.

And as far as, degradation in morality is concerned, then i too can indulge in premarital s*x and also have casual s*x anyday.

But by doing this. i will be physically satisfied but i will not get emotional satisfaction.

Physical satisfaction lasts only for 2-3 hours but then rest of the day it is emotional safisfaction which we need.

Thats why i have thought to remain virgin till virgin & also marry a virgin.

And many people highly criticize virgins by telling them you are narrow-minded. But in reality, it is a excuse to be promiscous.

Their new meaning of love is s*x.