Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce on non-virginity of wife

Page no : 4

Nripi (student)     13 March 2011

luk if your toking about moral values in our ancient society people never used to marry each other iT was a casual s*x society but the men wanted to know their childern that's why the the whole marrige thing came up check our anicent history dude and srsly speakin u really need a psychaitrist badly cos here were giving our legal advice not your so called moral values and pls stop giving stupid ans u live in d real world so stop giving your moral lectures here and if u so much of problem dont marry stop degrading girls or else sumday sumone will sew u for this and again i'm saying you cant throw your wife out of your home cos she's not a virgin

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Nripi
"
luk if your toking about moral values in our ancient society people never used to marry each other iT was a casual s*x society but the men wanted to know their childern that's why the the whole marrige thing came up check our anicent history dude and srsly speakin u really need a psychaitrist badly cos here were giving our legal advice not your so called moral values and pls stop giving stupid ans u live in d real world so stop giving your moral lectures here and if u so much of problem dont marry stop degrading girls or else sumday sumone will sew u for this and again i'm saying you cant throw your wife out of your home cos she's not a virgin
"

What ancient people used to do is not my concern. I am only concerned about what makes "ME" happy.

But i think you support casual s*x.

Calling me a psycho won't make your thought on (premarital s*x) right.

I didn't started lecture but it were you, who was giving me advice that it is not necessary that your wife should also be virgin. So i thought to clarify you that "MY" "WIFE" , a promiscuous girl will not become.

And i will degrade non-virgin girls because they may come in my life. But if you give me a stamp paper signed by you that non-virgin girls will never come in my life & i don't need to be frustated then i will not degrade them.

And about legal advices, then see "AVNISH KAUR"  post, how perfectly it has been described also a legal advice is given to me.

About throwing of wife out of house if i found she is non-virgin, then i will not throw her but "KICK" her outside of my house.

I have just this to get some legal information so that i can "KICK" her out without alimony.

But all people have replied that i will have to give alimony, so now i can plan other games & tactics earlier and be ready to "KICK" her without giving a single paise to her.

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Nripi-

You sound like a ugly feminist. No sane man will ever touch you. But you don't have to worry because there are many desperate mans. You will lose your virginity to a nonsense jerk and then complain that your bf left you.

According to you-

1) If a girl is promiscuous, she has no fault

2) If a boy is jerk, he has fault

3)If a girl is good and have morals, she has no fault

4) If a boy is good and have morals, he is psycho.

Whether boy is good or bad, but due to your feminism you will always consider them bad.

While the right person will say 1 & 2 are bad and 3 & 4 are good.

Get out from your feminism nature otherwise you will also end up with a jerk and then you will cry that your bf left you (while it would be 50-50 fault).

Don't say afterwards i didn't warn you.

1 Like

joe (Dr)     13 March 2011

Two questions:

1: Are you referring to a RUPTURED hymen or a RAPTURED hymen? I believe that the two have different meanings.

2: Can you confirm that you are a Virgin yourself?  Your word is enough.

I will suggest to you that even a doctor will not be categorically able to tell you HOW the hymen was ruptured.

wish you well

3 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     13 March 2011

Can i divorce my wife if i found she is non-virgin on wedding night ?

- NO NOT AT ALL.

IT IS THE SC DECISSION THAT ADULTRY - AFTER MARRIAGE, IS THE GROUND, NOT UNCHESTITY BEFORE THE MARRIAGE. IN FACT UNCHESTITY BEFORE THE MARRIAGE IS NO ISSUE, - IN THE EYES OF LAW.

If yes, then how, please elaborate.

SORRY, UNABLE TO QUOTE THE REFs.

Will i have to give her alimony ?

AS A PUNISHMENT OF DOING MARRIAGE, YOU MUST HAVE TO PAY THE ALIMONY.

i am not going to marry an athlete.

- STILL THEN SUCH CHANCES ARE THERE, THOUGH SHE NOT AN ATHELETE, BUT MIGHT BE DUE TO SOME OTHER REASONS SHE LOST IT, AND QUITE UNNECESSARILY, INNOCENTLY, SHE MAY VICTIMISED BY YOU.

" Girls hymen rapture and they bleed first time, this is the only proof of her virginity and that's all."

- THIS IS NOT 'ALL'.

YOU ARE LITTLE BIT CONFUSED ON THE MATTER.

IN THIS CONTEXT WHAT YOU HAVE TOLD, THAT IS TRUE, BUT NOT THE WHOLE.

" An unchaste or characterless girl will not stay even a single day in my house."

- IT IS YOUR CHOICE.

" I have asked this question because majority of girls lose their virginity in their college days with their boyfriends and later get married to another boy, and again they cheat on their husband back with their x-bf."

- YES, YOU ARE RIGHT.

YOU HAVE STATED THE MATTER INNOCENTLY AND TRULY.

NOW A DAYS IT IS GOING ON.

CHILD MARRIAGE RESTRICTED.

AGE OF THE MARRIAGE IS VERY HIGH, IN COMPARISION, TO,-   THE EXACT TIME OF SEX APPERANCE IN A HUMAN BODY.

THIS IS THE ACTUAL REASON OF SUCH THINGS.

indianzindian (business)     13 March 2011

i am from medical background.i did not wish to say on this topic but the debate has reached a level where i think i can share my views ,the reason in majority of cases for breakdown of hymen nowadays is girls are into masturbation.so you have to have a balance opinion on this subject.what you said could be right and could also be wrong.spent some time with the girl probably then  make any judgement.never come to hasty conclusions.

" Precaution is better than cure. So i want knowledge on this topic so that i can prepare myself earlier for such conditions."

-  WHAT I FEEL YOU NOT YET MENTALLY PREPARED FOR MARRIAGE. TAKE SOME MORE TIME FOR MENTAL PREPARATION.

COME HERE AND WATCH THE QUESTION ANSWERS, PUT OUR QUESTION ALSO.

AS A SUGGESTION, -

1)  TELL YOUR VIEWS ON THE ABOVE TOPIC -  TO SOME ELDERLY PERSONS OF YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS, WITH WHOM YOU ARE FRANK.

2) TELL  THE ABOVE, -  DIRECTLY OR CONVEY THE MATTER TO GIRL'S SIDE, BY WHICH THEY MAY BE ALERT.

3) DO NOT FINALISE THE MARRIAGE, TILL YOU SATISFIED. ESTABLISH FRIENDSHIP WITH THE PROPOSED GIRL. TRY TO KNOW HER & LET HER KNOW YOU - NOT SEXUALY BUT MENTALY.

" I have searched a lot on internet"

---   A YOUNG BOY GET THIS INFORMATION THROUGH THE SOCIETY.

WE ALSO GOT IT, IN OUR YOUNG AGE WHEN THERE WAS NO INTERNET.

" you need a visit to doctor first rather than a lawyer"

------   NO WRONG. YOU ARE MENTALY ALRIGHT. THIS QUESTION COMES IN THE INNOCENT MIND.

YOU DON'T REQUIRE EITHER A DOCTOR OR A LAWYER.

" But my main question is not this...  I want to can i divorce her if she is non-virgin?"

NO.

Ambika (NA)     13 March 2011

@ The Querist , 

Post marriage kicking wife out of her matrimonial home(your home would be not just your home post marriage but your wife's matrimonial home also) falls under the act of domestic violence. If she files a case of domestic violnece against you for "Kicking her out" of matrimonial home, she has a right to claim for a separate residence as well as compensation for physical, emotional , and mental torture, and that too without giving you divorce or even after you have filed divorce case against her on the existing grounds, which as many members have made it clear does not include non virginity as one of the grounds for divorce. 

I am just taking up here the  legal aspect of   "Kicking out " wife of her matrimonial home on the ground of her non varginity( true or perceived).  You can read the bare act related to Domestic Violence, namely, Prevention of Dimestic Violence against Women Act , 2005, to get yourself more updated on phyiscal, verbal, emotional, economic and psychological aspects of domestic violence. 

1 Like