Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce on non-virginity of wife

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Self service
"
Can i divorce my wife if i found she is non-virgin on wedding night ?

NO- You can not divorce on non - virgin issue, no such reason in Hindu Marriage Act.

Will i have to give her alimony ?

Yes- if she is not capable to maintain herself

Solution - Don't marry girl, find out another man and live happily without concern of hymen :)
"

Your answer is straight but your solution is a toatal absurd.

What is wrong in not wanting a non-virgin if i am a virgin ?

I want to ask a question to you-

Will any women marry a gang-rapist ? I don't think so.

Then i can also say if she rejects that gang-rapist, that don't marry a man but marry a women!!!!!!!!

Nonsense!!!!!!!

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Jamai of law-

Your reply looks sensible.

I can tell them in clear manner but what if they lied. I am telling you a case-

In one of my relative's marriage, a boy married a girl, but after marriage he found that she was pregnant (three months) by another guy at the time of marriage. But our law is a complete joke. You know what he did, he left his house alongwith his parents and shifted to another place and left that characterless girl. Nobody knows where they have gone. But it was his fortune that he was living on rent and that was not his permanent house, that's why he got away easily with that characterless girl and our joker law.

Thats why sometimes i get frustrated that what will i do to face our joker law.

And answer to your last reply is "YES", i have high morals and values. I even never kissed a girl.

And please don't tell me that i lack opportunity, this is a total absurd. I live over 1000kms away from my home for studies, i can do s*x with pros anytime, anyday and not a single person will know about it.

But this is against my morals, i have always thought to remain virgin untill marriage so i have every right to demand a virgin girl. But when i hear these kind of news, i get frustrated.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     12 March 2011

"I don't talk in air, i have come to this conclusion after a lot of search on internet."

Great! Oh yes internet is full of ONLY truth and facts. Real life exprerience is ONLY untrue and falsehood.

"So don't tell me i have little knowledge. Only fools will say hymen can be raptured by cycling or athletic activities.  And as far as hymen reconstruction is concerned, then again fools can be fooled. I know there is much difference betwen original and reconstructed hymen."

Yes Sir You are 100% Right!

"No one but a fool is always right."  - David Hare

“Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers” - Voltaire

"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it -Benjamin Franklin

"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself a fool." -William Shakespeare

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.” - Plato

"A mother takes twenty years to make a man of her boy, and another woman makes a fool of him in twenty minutes." -Robert Frost

Let me not spent any more time or speak anymore.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Democratic Indian
"
"I don't talk in air, i have come to this conclusion after a lot of search on internet."

Great! Oh yes internet is full of ONLY truth and facts. Real life exprerience is ONLY untrue and falsehood.

"So don't tell me i have little knowledge. Only fools will say hymen can be raptured by cycling or athletic activities.  And as far as hymen reconstruction is concerned, then again fools can be fooled. I know there is much difference betwen original and reconstructed hymen."

Yes Sir You are 100% Right!

"No one but a fool is always right."  - David Hare

“Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers” - Voltaire

"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it -Benjamin Franklin

"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself a fool." -William Shakespeare

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.” - Plato

"A mother takes twenty years to make a man of her boy, and another woman makes a fool of him in twenty minutes." -Robert Frost

Let me not spent any more time or speak anymore.

"

Don't copy/waste from other websites, create your own quotation. I too can copy/paste from other websites and quote thousands of quotations here but i won't do that because i don't blindly believe on personal thoughts of "human beings". They are human beings and they have quoted these quotations on their personal experience.

You are thinking yourself "WISE" by thinking me as fool, so you come in the fourth quotation which is written by William Shakespeare that fools thinks themselves as "WISE".

By the way my question was not about "HYMEN" but "DIVORCE", you "MISUNDERSTOOD" my query and still you think yourself "WISE".

And i have got straightforward answers from other members who did not "MISUNDERSTOOD" me they don't think i am fool.

By theway, its nice to talk to a "WISE" person.

1 Like

Nripi (student)     12 March 2011

Dude frst thing which age r u living in?  U are a virgin doesnt mean ur wife has to be a virgin. Under Hindu marriage Act u can invalidate urmarriage  on premarital pregnancy not non virginity olryt. S. 12 (1) d would consider ur marriage to be voidable n no divorce is required.

Virginity cannot be determined even if she was dancing, skipping rope, running all the activities even stretching would lead to breaking of hymen its not necessary it was with premarital s*x.

And yes she may get maintenance under s. 24 and 25 of HMA, S.125 of CrPc and also S. 18 of Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act

Even if she has lost her virginty wid sum guy tok to her straight forwrd dude its possible tht the guy ditched her.

1 Like

Self service (None)     12 March 2011

This forum is for legal advice not for physcological consulting and from your posts looks you really need physcolgical help.

Best of luck...

Originally posted by :Rajeev Kumar
"

Originally posted by :Self service

"

Can i divorce my wife if i found she is non-virgin on wedding night ?

NO- You can not divorce on non - virgin issue, no such reason in Hindu Marriage Act.

Will i have to give her alimony ?

Yes- if she is not capable to maintain herself

Solution - Don't marry girl, find out another man and live happily without concern of hymen :)

"

Your answer is straight but your solution is a toatal absurd.

What is wrong in not wanting a non-virgin if i am a virgin ?

I want to ask a question to you-

Will any women marry a gang-rapist ? I don't think so.

Then i can also say if she rejects that gang-rapist, that don't marry a man but marry a women!!!!!!!!

Nonsense!!!!!!!
"
1 Like

Solicitor Chirag Shah (Advocate & Solicitor)     12 March 2011

Dude dont be panic...

Before You get married to a girl better you speak with her about her verginity..

IF YOU, Then I AM SURE Followinh two circumstance MAY ARISE :

1. YOU wont marry her if she honestly says you that she is not vergin.

2. And I think She wont agree to marry if you put a conditiion of Divorce on her failure to prove verginity on First night.

SEE DEAR EVERY RELATION SHOULD HAVE TRUST ...

IF there is no Trust The relation will not succeed..

Its my personal view and may differ from the veiws of other.

Chirag Shah.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Nripi
"
Dude frst thing which age r u living in?  U are a virgin doesnt mean ur wife has to be a virgin. Under Hindu marriage Act u can invalidate urmarriage  on premarital pregnancy not non virginity olryt. S. 12 (1) d would consider ur marriage to be voidable n no divorce is required.

Virginity cannot be determined even if she was dancing, skipping rope, running all the activities even stretching would lead to breaking of hymen its not necessary it was with premarital s*x.

And yes she may get maintenance under s. 24 and 25 of HMA, S.125 of CrPc and also S. 18 of Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act

Even if she has lost her virginty wid sum guy tok to her straight forwrd dude its possible tht the guy ditched her.
"

What do you mean by which age i am living. OKAY i got it, you are trying to say this is modern generation & be modern.

Newer does not always means better. If it is better then prove it. You can't .

My "WIFE" she will not become. If she is virgin, only then she can hope. If she lied and and was non-virgin, then she will be kicked out of my house. I was only asking legal information to prepare myself.

If she losed her virginity and ditched by her bf, so she thinks s*x  is love, then the product is below standard and i will not buy it.

She could also have been fallen in love without s*x, but this is not the case, she feeled extreme urge physically and shared her bed with her bf. I don't respect such a girl who can't control her urge and can share her bed with anyone just to satisfy her physical need.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Chirag Shah
"
Dude dont be panic...

Before You get married to a girl better you speak with her about her verginity..

IF YOU, Then I AM SURE Followinh two circumstance MAY ARISE :

1. YOU wont marry her if she honestly says you that she is not vergin.

2. And I think She wont agree to marry if you put a conditiion of Divorce on her failure to prove verginity on First night.

SEE DEAR EVERY RELATION SHOULD HAVE TRUST ...

IF there is no Trust The relation will not succeed..

Its my personal view and may differ from the veiws of other.

Chirag Shah.
"

1) Surely,  i won't marry her if she says she is non-virgin.

2) She will surely agree to marry if she is virgin because she is right. Only non-virgins will not agree if i put a condition of divorce.

I know trust is important but trust alone is not important. When these three things VIRGINITY, LOVE, TRUST are there in the relation, then this lead to a happy marriage. That's all.

I did not say newer is better. You can live with ur thoughts but ur thpoughts srsly creep the hell outa me. I must pity ur wife what do mean by shes cheap wasnt the guy  cheap who did it wid her commiting to marry her and ditched her cant u feel her suffering?

N i gave u proper sections also.U want authorities i can cite tht too. Eventhough im a student but im telling u wats there in the law.n yes saying cheap material ur defaming many woman per se

1 Like

Tarun Dhingra (Advocate)     12 March 2011

IN SHORT-

1..>THERE IS NO PROVISION REGARDING  DIVORCE ON THE BASIS OF NON VERGINITY .

2--> YOU WILL HAVE TO MAINTAIN HER IF SHE IS UNABLE TO MAINTANE HERSELF . GOOD LUCK

SUGGESTION  -  DONT THINK LIKE THAT OTHERWISE DONT GET YOURSELF MARRIED . 

2 Like

"My "WIFE" she will not become. If she is virgin, only then she can hope. If she lied and and was non-virgin, then she will be kicked out of my house. I was only asking legal information to prepare myself.

If she losed her virginity and ditched by her bf, so she thinks s*x  is love, then the product is below standard and i will not buy it.

She could also have been fallen in love without s*x, but this is not the case, she feeled extreme urge physically and shared her bed with her bf. I don't respect such a girl who can't control her urge and can share her bed with anyone just to satisfy her physical need."

Dude I cant believe u said tht

FYI

There r many cases wen guys get into relation with girls for s*x if the girl aint willing theyll make her drink n have s*x. U r not aware of this fact maybe its not a girls fault they cannot predict how the guy is ryt she didnot fall in,love for s*x n ya she aint a product she is also a human so u batter treat her like one.

1 Like

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     12 March 2011

Let us talk legally.

No law says girl/boy yo be a virgin at the time opf marriage. 

Some Law says only about the spouse/ no living spouse.

4 Like

Amrit Manuvanshi (Advisor)     12 March 2011

Are you virgin. Do you know the meaning of virginity.

(Guest)

Yes, her boyfriend was a jerk who left her but why the girl shared her body, why she indulged in premarital s*x without first marrying her. I just want to ask a question to you that why the girl cannot be in a committed relation without s*x. Her parents send her for study or to make a relation and that too physical?

I am telling you why, because it is s*xual urge which is very hard to control, only people who have high willpower and high morals are able to contol it. That girl has no moral who can't control her urge till marriage and i am not going to marry a girl with no moral values and yes she is "cheap".

Her bf didn't took her virginity because it wasn't rape but she gave her virginity willingly just to satisfy her physical needs, without marriage.

And from now onwards, don't insult love by equating it to s*x.

1 Like