Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prachi Singh   20 August 2019

divorce notice

hi all,
i just want to confirm is there any way to hide first divorce notice. actually i received a msg from court, that is case has been registered. but still one month pass away,no any court notice received yet.should i enquiry in that court or just wait. please advice.

Learning

9 Replies

thanks to respond on my query @rashmika. actually my husband file h sec 13 in his hometown one month ago. on that day i received a text msg from court that this case has been registered in our court,also file no is showing. but i havnt recevied any legal notice from court. what should i do? should i wait of that notice or do any equiry? please advice.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     20 August 2019

You have to wait until Sumons are served upon you; however you can send someone to check for the status of case just to  keep yourself informed about the happenings there in.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     20 August 2019

As the case is filed you have to appear before court and fight out the case. If you wait for no reason, court will proceed and pass suitable order. 

no i dont want divorce. i want to stay with my husband but my in laws wont b to accept it.and my husband is fool,who is not make a decision. i just want to know can anyone stop court notice or it take time to reach. because how can court procceed only sent a msg,they should send atleast legal notice. and how any one stop that notice to reach other party.

No there is no such procedure that court would stop its process to process. However until you wont recieve a Notice properly served upon you (acknowledged by you) till then no proceedings would be taken up. Just to keep yourself informed you can send some one to court to check for any mischeifs.

No there is no such procedure that court would stop courts  to process. However until you wont recieve a Notice properly served upon you (acknowledged by you) till then no proceedings would be taken up. Just to keep yourself informed you can send some one to court to check for any mischeifs.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     20 August 2019

wait till you receive summons from court

Prachi Singh   21 August 2019

thanks for the suggestio @rashmika. but still i dont want to divorce or remarry. i have a baby which is 1 year. and my in laws and husband wants dwory thats why they try to keep away from myself n my son. well i have only clear the doubt can any one hide notice and acknowlege by on my behalf and court granted a decree of divorce to them. well i will fight and ask him to why u wont to stay us.thats it. i want my family.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     21 August 2019

The procedure is when one files a case the Court issues Notice(Summmon) to the other party to appear in the case and set the respective defence.

Until the notice is served the court would not proceed in the case. That the court shall issue a notice to you and they will serve upon you and you have to sign the recipet of notice.

If you refused to receiev the notice the process server will report accordingly to court, and they may issue substitute notice by pasting the notice on your door or wall of house. 

However just rceceiving any SMS regarding filling of suit does not amount to Notice.

I think that is clear for you. Just you can wait until the Notice is actually served upon you. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register