Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Divorce case ..reonciliation ..not able to present

judge ordered reconcilation in first hearing .. I filed divorce with lawyer vakalat by staying in abroad .. I am n NRI ..I cant go india now..I can go only when it comes to evidence stage... What happens if I dont go ...will the case be dimissed? Please advise how to handle the situation..I want divorce case to be run.. POA not approved yet



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x