New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce by impotency

Page no : 2

nivedhya (nill)     26 December 2013

Hi liar , 

1] My parents gave me 60 pavan gold  and electronics equipments as a gift.   "  yes its given my parents at my marriage time"  


2 )my parents  gave him only 30 pavan gold . from that gold I bring the 25 pavan to my home for the regular use  and the electronics equipments are brought by him .  [ mean to say u disposed of for regular use - day to day use (daily expense)???] 

"  now they filed a counter against me  and  saying this lie  about gold " 

 3) my parents spend almost  8 lakh for my marriage expenses . [inclusive of total cost of gold ???]  no its total marriage  expense except gold 


Sandeep Naik (Advocate)     27 December 2013

U r confused madam. If he is homo then u cannot call him impotent. Recently there was lot hue and cry over this issue on LGBT. IT IS BETTER THAT TAKE HELP OF THE COMMON FRIEND. Save ur marriage. Get psychological treatment and try to pursue him. I am sure u will get success. Dont go for filing case . there will be allegations on either side and both of u will be losers. 

Adv. Sandeep Naik (Mob : 99670 56980)

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     27 December 2013

In the given facts of the case, you will get annulment or divorce, as per the petition you filed.  In these cases, once application goes from your side in the court seeking direction to the husband for medical test, he will develop cold feet and you will definetely succeed.  Most of the times, after your application for medical test is allowed, the other party stops to attend the court.  In respect of recovering the articles, as suggested you can go for S.406 IPC or you can file DV case, as DV Act provides to the recovery of stridhan articles subject to your proving them to have been given in the marriage.  In respect of annulment on the ground of impotency, I am attaching a recent judgment of Delhi High Court, where court granted such relief expeditiously and it will resolve several questions which agitate the litigating parties, such as how to prove impotency on the other party etc.  This judgment will give you necessary confidence to resolve your problem.

Attached File : 726015596 raman aggarwal vs. shweta aggarwal.pdf downloaded: 97 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads