FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Perumal Tl   26 August 2020


divorce_ h,m,_original petition is submitted to the court, the petition is, pending, the same petition is eligible for mutual divorce


 1 Replies

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     26 August 2020

If yor query is if the original petition for contested divorce is submitted to the court and if the petition is pending whether the same petition is eligible for mutual divorce then the answer is Yes.

You can convert the petition of contested divorce into MCD by filing an amendment petition.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query