Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajshree Batole   19 May 2019


after applying for mutual is possible to withdraw mutual divorce petition nd file for contested divorce?


 2 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     20 May 2019

The answer is YES.

If the Petition for Divorce with Mutual Consent can be withdrawn and shall be dismissed by withdrawing the consent by the either party.

After the same a Petition of Divorce under any of the grounds specified U.s. 13 (1) of HM Act if the marriage was with the Hindu Vedic Rights.

All the Best..

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation (Advocates & Consultants)
Web:   Phone: 020-25882888 / 09225510883

pankaj verma   20 May 2019


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query