LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Khader   14 November 2018

Divorce

Sir/Madam, I am a muslim residing in Karnataka. I married in 2014 and obtained divorce in 2016 using talaaq-e-bayeen (which is a single talaaq but separates the spouses forever). My wife's behavior was extremely unpleasant towards me and towards my family members. While obtaining divorce I listed out all the mental tortures she kept to me with the Qazi and finally obtained talaq. Now she filed 498a, 125 cr.p.c against me. Case is going on in court, my questions are: 1) she harassed me mentally very much, again she only filed 498a against me. In such a case what i can do? 2) can she claim 125 cr p c as we have 1 baby about 3yrs as of today. 3) I want my baby and jewelry (which I gave to her while marriage) back. can i get them. Please answer and save me. Thanks.

Learning

3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     14 November 2018

If the case is filed by your wife then you have to fight out the case by appointing advocate. Your wife can claim maintenance u/s. 125 of crpc for herself and for baby. And last is you cannot get the jewellery and baby back. 

Khader   14 November 2018

I am the sole owner of jewelry as well as baby. On what basis, I do not have right on both of these, pl explain.

umesh bhandare   14 November 2018

baby custody will be with ur spouse only hoto age 18 then if child want to come at u court will allow for same ! jewellery can not come back to u

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register