Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Shankar (Tutor)     04 August 2009

Division of Property


My father has acquired a propery of the size 60 x 40 and my father's father(my grand Father)'s property share to my father is 70 x 20. Myself, my sister and my brother to be shared. My father wants to give 60x40 to my sister. Also she wants a share also in 70x20 property. How to share/make partition.  I require your advice

 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 August 2009

Mr. Ravi,

If your grand father did not write any will. Then it is the duty of the law to transfer ofthe rights on the property from your grand father to his legal representatives. Legal representatives means Deceased wife, children,etc. but not grand children.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query