LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aditya Vishwakarma   12 June 2020

Distribution of fathers fixed deposit and home

Years ago my grandfather acquired his share in his father property and few years before his death he sold the land and saved the money as fixed deposit in bank in my grandmother's name / my uncle name (my father's brother), I don't know that for sure, during the same time he partioned (expelled) my father giving him a part of home(1/6th ) which he himself and my father built by their own hands in an govt land in village . He died accidently without writing any will in 2015 and after that my grandmother's gave the whole money of fixed deposit to my father's brother (my uncle). My father built the home acquirring some part of that old house by uncle's permission and they want that part of our house to be broken which is built in their part if house which my uncle gave my father to built house.
Note:
1. My grandmother earn by own though she says her expenses are paid by my uncle and she is living in same house of which some part was acquirred also that house is just adjacent to our house
2. She didn't want to give the part uncle gave us to build home
3. She kept all the Dowry given by my mother's father including some jewellery
4. My father and Uncle are two brothers with one sister who got some jewellery after her marriage as compensation for father's property
5. Back then my father was also a daily wage earner
6. My father's sister is in my uncle's side

Can we sued because we built the house in some part of their home and not bearing her expenses because she is old and she is daily wage earner ? Does some part of that fixed deposit money belongs to my father and what else belongs to us?
Thanks You for help

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register