LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amar (system engineer)     11 October 2014

Dispute in parental property

My grandfathers had distributed land property to their sons in 1978 but one of my uncle filed an appeal before DCLR of my district in 2006 (after the death of grandfather) that land was not properly distributed and whatever signatures is there in register II is fake (including his own). This case is pending in Patna High Court as of now. Last year my father died due to illness and now after his death that same person has started construction on the plot which is registered in the name of my father. When the case was filed in high court, the judge ordered status quo on the property and whole matter is still pending before court. I want to stop them from constructing anything on my property. Kindly help me on this issue. 

Learning

2 Replies

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     11 October 2014

1. When the case is pending and there is already a status que order, your Uncle can not construct houise on your share of the property,

2. Lodge a police complaint immediately attaching the High Court order under copy to S.P.,

3. If police does not take any action you can file a W.P. against police inaction,

4. You can also file a contempt petition and pray for direction upon the police to physically restrain your Uncle in constructing the said house in your share of the property.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 October 2014

Well advised by learned advocate Mr. Ganguly, you may follow the steps suggested with the help of your lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register