dispute for land

there is an ancestral home in my village, where my father and his two brother's families live. but due to fight in the house, we wanted to live separately. so I uncle made my father and his other brother aggread to sign on small white paper to take the vacant land instead of the house.. but now my father wants to take the house. so if I file a case to divide the property equally, then is the sign of the white paper valid

If it is registered then only it becomes valid



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x