LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj.................... (pa)     02 June 2011

Dispute between two brother and father

We r two brother i am working in indian army and my youngest brother has jobless actually he doesn't want to work he is very lazy type, we both r married  i am in my duty station since 18 years with my wife and two kids they dont want see me they always treat me as a step child even they dosent love me my brother  r very clever he  cofess my father and mother  and they loves him very much and planning to give all my fathers property to him , is there any rule that i can get something ? plz help me out 


 4 Replies

Nirupom Dutta (advocate)     02 June 2011

Please clarify whether the property is in question is ancestral or your fathers self acquired property. If it is ancestral you can claim but in latter case it is depends upon your father’s wish to whom he wants to give.

prabhakar singh (advocate)     02 June 2011

Mr.Nirupom Dutta is right in his advise.

vishesh kumar (0)     02 June 2011

if your property is ancestral then you can file suit for partition

prasanta kumar parida (sr. consultant)     03 June 2011

if it is your ancestral property, nobody can prevent you from getting your legally entitled share. if it the self acquired property of father no law can prevent your father from disposing part or full of the same to anybody else including your brother.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads