I am new to this .....So please regret any mistakes. I am not satisfied with my Sub court judgement. They have given the same as District court.

My hubby had two immovable property(plot with building). Both in bank loan, in his name and he payed both the loans. But since both the  property were in his native they were controlled by his father and elder brother. In one house the whole father and brother's family stayed and the other house was in rent, and they collected the rent.

But after marriage my hubby wanted the rent for himself. They did not give and the tenants also were on their side. After so much fight they called us for settlement . Since we were not aware of wat was going to happen , me my hubby and my father went to their place. There were 30 of them and we were arrested in. They made us to put sign on an agrement.

They made two documents. his brother signed a document saying he will vacate the tenants and get back the partition suit which he filed against my hubby.

My hubby was forced to sign an agrement saying like to get the amount and give the house.The time was mentioned as one month in it.

But he did not vacate or get back the case within a month. So we did not give the house.

We also issued a notice saying that since he did not fulfil the conditions we will not give the house.

But later he put a case and he got the judgement in his favour. They are asking us to give the house.

Everybody are seeing this as just an agrement for a property. But it is not.It was to stop the dispute between the brothers. But this still continues.. We are very sad. What can i do ?






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x