Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shiv RK Kanihal (social worker)     22 October 2019

disposal of property acquired by means of cheating

if some one acquired property by means of cheating ie u/s 420 IPC and caught by police in one case .please suggest if there is any provision in India to initiate any. inquiry of financial investigation like ND&PS act about the property acquired by some one by way cheating with provision please..

 1 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     22 October 2019

If you have evidance you can file a complaint

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query