Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashwani   13 March 2019

Difference between transfer deed and gift deed for an immovable property

Hi , I need to know the difference
between transfer deed in blood relation and gift deed in blood relation for an immovable property in faridabad haryana. Can both serve same purpose e.g in case a transfer deed is executed from father to son and is registered in sub registrar office. is this ok and son can legally sell the property further.

Learning

5 Replies

Ashwani   13 March 2019

What if instead of Gift deed same is done with Transfer deed in Blood relation ( from father to son) ( Transfer Deed - Without Sale Consideration - Blood Relation) ( Exemption of Stamp Duty on this transfer deed vide Haryana Govt Gadget Notification Dated 16.06.2014 No. S.O. 62/C.A. 2 / 1899/ S.9 / 2014) .

This transfer deed is registered in the sub -registrar office Faridabad Haryana.

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     13 March 2019

You have been advised properly by Mr. Prakash, reeproduced herein under;

Under section 122 of the Transfer of Property Act 1883; you can transfer immovable property through a gift deed. You can transfer a property that you own, by sale, will or gift.

Transfer can be done by way of will, sale or Gift for immoveable property as it is not the transfer of mere name or title but transfer of rights to further sell or gifft.

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 March 2019

You yourself appear to know that a gift is a transfer without consideration. What is the real issue?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 March 2019

Academic question paper should be solved by your tutor.

azmat   14 March 2019

hello sir my cousin grandmother has transferred her half of a flat in a housing society to my mother through a registered sale deed and the other half my dad had transferred through family settlement before his death can u clarify how much transfer premium is required ur help would be much appreciated

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register