LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Murali (Information Technology)     20 December 2010

Development GPA can give a AGPA

Hello Experts,

Can a Development GPA holder (builder) can give an AGPA to other person to sell a property (flat). 




 2 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     20 December 2010

Yes. But it's Registered in Registrar Office.

saumit joshi (advocate)     20 December 2010

power of attorney holder does not delegate further his power to third person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register