Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

navdeep (ABM)     05 March 2014

498 and dv

Dear Sir/Madam, 

I m passing though false 498a and DV. My RCR(filed on 16th sep 2013) is not yet answered 4 dates have passed. FIR was launched (on 11nov 2013) through 156(3) through court order,  as no police thana forwarded it because i used to present my innocence proof (phone recording that neither me nor my family demanded dowry or harrased her). In 498a wife saying i dont work and have illicit relations. On 19 feb 2014 i got summons of DV. I want to ask whether it is technically correct from her side? Can she claim of maintainence even after not attending RCR and filing 498a writing i dont work? Sir please also suggest what should be my strategy further? When should i file divorce? Alongwith this she have also sent complaints to my father's office that we leak secret defence informations to terrorists and we make anybody get job by paying 50k to us.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 March 2014

please see the portal. www.498a.org

navdeep (ABM)     06 March 2014

i am also regularly following that website, sir please you suggest whats your opinion.

navdeep (ABM)     10 March 2014

Respected Sirs/Madams,

kindly give suggestions for my case as my case is in court mediation from 1st jan and 12th march is its 5th date. kindly suggest as mediation is about to fail, i need help regarding the information about-

1. How much it takes to file to reach the mahila thana back from mediation? when the IO will come for enquiry to my place? will he arrest immediately or submit report of his enquiry?

2. what should be my strategy for DV case?

3. how can i save myself and my family from arrest?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register