Share on Email

Share More

Does police has right?

Page no : 3

Ranee....... (NA)     15 September 2013

In the third page of

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/New-here-dv-case-plz-help--88225.asp  

@Sufferer  has written which proves his great legal knowledge!!!:P

:P14. Never go for MCD you will loose.....

Now you shut up!!

(Guest)

In the third page of

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/New-here-dv-case-plz-help--88225.asp  

@Sufferer  has written which proves his great legal knowledge!!!:P

:P14. Never go for MCD you will loose.....

-----------------------------------------

So according To Madam Ranee Laxmi Bai giving 1.5-2 crore rupee to the above querist's wife,who is demanding such a Huge amount in which a Bolywood movie can be made with his own star cast.

And for this Ranee Laxmi Bai seem's it as the best option to give such huge amount by the querist's ..........lol

This is called the true feminist who is supporting Biased Law By our So called Rani Laxmi Bai,who is digging the Law books on this Forum and suggesting me to learn Law's......a big.....lolzzzz again to her;(

Now you shut up!!

@Old digging Ranee laxmi bai,

Ok,My megiterate Rani Laxmi Bai,which court you give judgements? or which court you practice as an Advocate and which law books you will offer me to read.

Plz tell me na,from now onward's I will follow law chapter's from you

Sincere advice to you...........First see yourself before pointing at other's, you are no where in picture,the question's you have asked ,I have replied with a citation.If you don't agree then sit silently,no body asked you to point here and there as you alway's do on most of the member's.

I have not gone to to your post or your thread to pointing you.You live in your world of citation's,even though I have given you HC Judgement.

That mean's you are Sachmuch "The GR8 digging Rani laxmi Bai" who is above the Hon'nle HC judge.

Next thing: I don't follow the frustrated feminist's who supports biased law's.So,till now whatever replies you got,think that you have got respect from me.

Regards.

This is public forum , not yours that you got in Dahej from your lovely wife.What problem do you have if I dig old graves?Do you feel shy to face them.??

(Guest)

Even this public Forum is not Your so Called Streedhan That you move like here and there for fake claims.:P

Originally posted by : Sufferer

Even this public Forum is not Your so Called Streedhan That you move like here and there for fake claims.

Being male is not a crime , but being fake lawyer is a crime!:P:P

(Guest)

Being male is not a crime , but being fake lawyer is a crime!:P:P

---------------------------------

Opinion: That's what you are doing continuosly on this public forum and making fun of yourself.

and allegedly calling me fake lawyer.So,pitty of you.

I never called Myself as lawyer....the day will come when I will Introduce myself as a Fake lawyer or a real Lawyer you will also come to know.

Just wait and watch......If you are interested in me then.

and after so many follow up of my posts by you I strongly believe & think  that you are very much interested in me that's why wherever I go You follow me.

So,come on follow me :I can't stop you...........

But I really wonder do AXE effect this much work even on LCI forum. ,,,,,,,,,,Goshhhhhhhhhhhhh..!!!!!

Anyway's thank's for noticing my Tagline "Being male is not a crime"

P:S --- Being a "sufferer" is Better than Putting a Fake Tag Line of Adv. if you can't help other's through these biased Law.

(Guest)

Quote of the day-

"kUCH SHIKHO MUJHSE Within a such a short span of 2 months where lawyer's were sharing there morons and greediness ,it was better for me to get self knowdledge than begging to greedy and moraless lawyers in the open market."

Analysis-The above statement is not only funny but shows the frustration of egotist looser who despite claiming lawyers greedy and morons,still seeking advice of those lawyers he hates most. Infact it shows his unfitness in the society and such people must be kept in lunatic asylum.

Summary-A lunatic and egotist sufferer must suffer on account of two things-

1.He takes shelter of the branch he intends to cull.

2.He thinks world is not enough for him because this world is so full of biased and selfish persons and there is only one person who suffer is Mr. Sufferer.

Advice-Take bed rest.;)

(Guest)

A GREAT SAY:------    WHEN A MAN GET'S THE INCREASED LIST OF ENVIOUS PEOPLE , THINK THAT YOUR VALUE IS INCREASING DAY BY DAY AND YOU ARE REACHING TO YOUR AIM.

FOR ALL HATER'S & JEALOUS PEOPLE ON THIS LCI I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT NOTHING CAN STOP ME TO REACH OUT MY AIM,AS YOU ARE NOT MY GOD TO WHOM I WILL FOLLOW OR YOU ARE NOT MY DESTINY TO WHOM I WILL SALUTE.

THOSE WHO ARE SIMPLY BULLYING HERE ARE ROAD MONGER'S,A BARKING DOG WHO BARKS WHENEVER THEY SAW A BIG THING ON THE ROAD.

SO BARK ...........HOW MUCH YOU WILL BARK.........LET'S CONTINUE YOUR BARKING...........!!! NO BODY CARES.

AND FOR YOU MY BROTHER NEWS_KNOW YOU DON'T WORRY YOU WILL BE ADMITTED IN THE SAME CELL WITH ALL FAKE BABA'S WHERE ALL WILL F.U.C.K YOUR A.S.S.

ADVICE: APPLY OIL BEFORE GIVING YOUR A.S.S

NOTICE: THOSE WHO WILL REPLY FURTHER MUST BE A MOTHER/FATHER/SISTER/BROTHER F.U.C.K.E.R AND ALSO HE/SHE MUST BE BORNED BY S.P.E.R.M.S OF OTHER THAN HIS LEGAL FATHER.

SO MIND IT NOW BEFORE POSTING ANY FURTHER POSTS OR REPLY.

LAST REPLY ...!!!

Kanchan Madan (NA)     16 September 2013

I would like to share further -just  in case anybody can get help or advise me

After raid at my home and locker the police was threatening to search our rrelatives house - we told them to do that and DIL should provide address and IO should carry order from court. We told our relatives also in case anybody from poiice comes  they should have search order from court as well they should ask what items they want to see before the greedy DIL might say for any ornaments that it her.

We filed for quash of FIR - policed filed Chargesheet  after four months after we filed for Quash ofFIR.

In high court my lawyer told that we would like to settle and the case was referred to mediation.

Now  our case is in high court mediation - in case it is settled at and amount  desirable  fine -otherwise we will contest as we have lot of proofs  against my DIL - financial - Characthr -involvement  in adultry   as well with a guru  on Osho Line -  I am given to understand tag line of OSHO -Sambogh to SAmadhi .

(Guest)

The words of Mr. sufferer shows his upbringing condition.It seems he lives in slums and his home environment is projected through his words.

Marked by frustration and anger, he is incapable of adjusting in cultured society.Words shows a man inner character.And i expect people to infer from Mr. Sufferer words how his character has been formed.

Even he threatens to the prospective repliers with abusive and dirty words which he learned from his own home.One can imagine the social and economical condition of him.

Anyway,this dirty mud must be kept out of LCI.

I request the Admin of this site to take care of such unprofessional and disgusting conduct of the freak guy.

1 Like

alia_alian (journalism)     18 September 2013

:DThis sufferer has lost all points of arguments in the topic..and finally he a adopted the path like a extremist......lol..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register