Share on Email

Share More

Change of father's name

Page no : 3

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     11 April 2013

Originally posted by : stalker

XXX

neway I am not interested in the
cat fight :-) I have already made my stand loud and clear, I will make a revisit to the thread after I go thru the law, till then caio..

I agree I used first word “all” to which you replied using “we” instead of using “I” that still means you talking to me on behalf of “all”
J

Why you running away now from interactive discussions in reference to context, here are some more education series on asked subject matter for you @ Stalker; Law is discussed in LCI not in Law books that you are going away to refer to them now!

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Change-of-surname-of-child-after-divorce-64507.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/With-whose-name-child-s-name-sholud-follow-31960.asp

Secondary reference:-

https://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2010-02-19/india/28133848_1_family-court-divorce-fight-justice-roshan-dalvi

https://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-02-26/india/31101257_1_surname-maiden-family-courts-act

https://www.indianexpress.com/news/more-changes-sought-in-laws-on-using-parent-s-name/759122/

Import reasoning mentioned in above two diverse situations and relate them to “child surname change” i.e. child comes out from a wife – mother and when one gets struck in Court of Law on child surname change above secondary source also becomes part of pleadings that is in case biological father refuses to give consent just like that !.

Now, did it ever occurred to “all” to ask questions to State of Maharashtra (Dept. of Education) on ‘genealogy lost/ disgusting’ logics based on above placed last link?
J

BTW, it is not atall a ‘cat fight’ I am stating Law of the Land and progressive developments, just beat them, placing Law points and this (moot) brief gets solved that is all is called / usage of ‘interactive platform’ is all about J

QUOTE: 
"It requires a very unusual mind to undertake the analysis of the obvious."

[You see, you have to believe what your beliefs are and then speak it 'loud' and not only 'clear', nevertheless I appreciate all your rebuts, it was a good try afterall and I see reflection of @ Stanley in you which is a compliment whether you take it or not is not my next cup of tarot readings :-)]

Have a Heart Foundation (Sales & Mktng)     11 April 2013

@Vibhu.. hw can u say that??? do u have guts to give custody??? give back the custody to the father... give him responsibility... dont treat child's father like ATM...or sponser... and remember  he too has to move on with his life the way u and his ex-wife have moved on...  dont talk about surrogate children they are ensured love and affection of both parents... and have no past...  while in your case the child already has a past.. his father...  seems you are frustrated.... that is why your are draging lord krishna into this... may he help you.. may he guide you..  dont forget it was the father of lord krishna who had risked his life to save his child...from kansa.. and dont forget the name and sirname of lord krishna was not changed by yashodaji... lord krishna was ensured love and affection of both parents and  it was love and affection that was spread by lord krishna..

@ tajobs.. once the name & sirname of  the child is changed.. the next likely move is to shift jurisdiction and relocate with the child.. the father will lose his vistation rights.. the child will lose relationship with father and likely to have identity crises...  the father will never be able to trace the child.... there are so many similar cases...

@tajobes.. with ref to Maha Govt name change.. it was objected as well as  protested with reasonings by some Forums and NGO's  but the state GOVT went ahead and made the changes due to political pressure..

@Vibhu.. the father has on going visitation rights... maybe he would not be earning as much as you...or his visitations rights may be interefered  / obstructed with... you are anyway refusing maintenance..maybe the malafide intention here is to change the identity of the child completely...so that the relationship between the child and the father comes to complete standstill...

why decesion of name and sirname is being enforced on the child.. let the child grow up and make his own choice .... 

stanley (Freedom)     12 April 2013

Originally posted by : Vibhu

@Stanley - There are many perspective to your and my thoughts and hence different interpretations. What has happened to you may be logical, but what about a woman who had been tortured by her husband and hence took the tough decision of separation. And what do you call a BIOLOGICAL father who does not care for his offsprings? Yes, It was the same case with me. I did not legally kidnap them. It was their mother's decision. I love the kids more than anyone else or as if they were mine. And I am not impotent, I can very well have kids too...

Best Regards,

Vibhu

ROTFL 

In metro cities wife blows her trumpet alleging all sort of assualts now if you are a man of your word  paste the medical report over here to confirm your stand 

Yeah a Woman took the tough decision of seperation and you are potraying the father a sissy  why wasnt his decision tough to forego the thought of leaving his daughter . A biological fathers love can never be replaced and one day the child will search to know who her biological father is :-) 

It does not mean that you have fallen in love with a divorcee you turn around head over heels :-) blaring your trumpet . 

1. Father still provides maintance for the kids why isnt it bcoz he loves his children and do you think that you can love the children more than the biological father .

Vibhu (Network Engineer)     12 April 2013

@ Stanley and @Suresh - You don't know nothing about my life, so stop poking your nose into other's issues. Do you do this on a regular basis? Within your family, with neighbours too?? Ohh now I understand, why you are on the other end of the discussion!!! And that's the reason why you got your family/personal life ruined!!! Keep on following this practice until you have the whole world in opposition to you....

Good luck!!!

Best Regards,

Vibhu

@ VIbhu

you dont seem to be answering the question which i have asked about metro wifes :(.i apperciate the fact that you know everything about life .By the way whats your age ??  

1. So you want my personal life to be t ruined but i am a person who keeps my stand and am fighting my own battle . And i am happy with the progress of it . The picture on my profile potray's  Garfield and read the comic version of it and you will realise what it means ;)

2. I have a belief that without fighting you get nothing .

3. My advice to you is grow up . 

4.  Prove yourself Potent and have kids of your own . Else if not possible than we have a lot of orphans in india and you can adopt one where in you can seek change of their name etc as per your wishes and to your fullifillment .

(Guest)

@Vibhu

Sorry for being rude in my earlier posts. My intention was not to hurt you in anyway. The child has got a past and morally I felt it was wrong on your part to rub your intentions but as Tajobs answered my brief is in no position "legally" to resolve your grief.

I should have restrained myself from such comments and goodluck for your fight.

PS: I apologize "only" for not putting up a "legal" answer and not on moral basis. Thanks.

@ Stanley - What are you fighting for? What is there to fight for by the way? If you are true, then no one can harm you, and if in the end, you found yourself to be a loser in whatever your fight is, you've got know buddy that you were on the wrong track from the start. Beliefs could be wrong!!! I am 30, by the way and have seen way too beyond that....And I have read Garfield and mind it, he's too lazy to give up his beliefs and aquire new ones and move ahead in life...

Best Regards,

Vibhu

@ Vibhu 

Read my back dated posts and you will realise .

In this country being true does not help as I am Fighting a gender biased law which is in favour of women and has been so filmsy drafted ;) the very law stripes a man of his ball bearings and his chaddis .

Winning or losing  is not my cup of tea putting up a good tough fight is my way of life and i will achieve my goal partially against these gender biased law  . The interpretation of garfield are the paws and the claws never leave me else i am goona cling to you for life like a ghost which haunts ;)

@ Stanley - I fully support you. The so called gender biased law has, on the other hand, made my elder brother's life worse (yes it is), whereas has helped my wife to win a tough fight. I am not against anything/anyone, but also not with them. I just hope to lead a life free from hassles and wish the same for my family too.

Best Regards,

Vibhu

Have a Heart Foundation (Sales & Mktng)     12 April 2013

@ Vibhu... it is you who have posted about yourself in the post..  and people here are only replying... not  poking nose here... seems you cant digest the replies with a pinch of salt as some suggestions made here are against your vested interest. You need help of a professional counsel...  coz you only seem to acknowledge what pleases your ears without realising the consequences a child would face.. people replied here for the sake of the child who is involved but incapable of taking his own decisions and not to please you..  you seem to be really furstrated..

1st you dragged lord Krishna.. then family, then neighbours.. and lastly the whole world.. so whats next on agenda?? dragging Universe??  for your kind information ... I dont come from a disturbed family or personal life.. but it seems you do.. kindly take professional help, get yourself counselled by a family psychologist and then decide what needs to be done.. this forum is here to help so do not drag the entire world into it.. hope you will not come up with some nasty comments.. 

Thank you guys for making this a wonderful and interesting forum. I have done all the paperwork which is required to accomplish the task which would get completed in a month's time. @ Taj sir - thanks for all the advice. @ Others - thanks for making me realise that I am on the right track. Best Regard, Vibhu

Vibhu (Network Engineer)     15 April 2013

@ Taj Sir - Based on the facts that I earlier submitted, could you provide me the format which should be printed in the gazette?

Best Regards,

Vibhu

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     15 April 2013

As per request (Attachment)

Attached File : 315025794 forms for change of name of minors.pdf downloaded: 124 times

Vibhu (Network Engineer)     15 April 2013

@ Taj Sir - This is when the details of the minor has to be changed. What would be the format, when their mother is requesting to change the details of the father? Would it say, "the name of the father is wrongly mentioned in the certificates" or just say "the name of the father has been changed to..... and shall be applicable for all future purposes"?

Best Regards,

Vibhu

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     15 April 2013

Prove me if I’m wrong; when legal advice is given for free people ask same question giving different colors to their English language for a reason advice was FREE J

Reasoning:
Your English reading capability is weak - you missed reading in the provided Official Format "Other legal formalities..."

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Change-of-surname-of-child-after-divorce-64507.asp

Note:
Any next question that you want to ask me will be charged and I am serious about my professional charges from you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register