Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My husbend harrasing me, senior please help me..

Page no : 2

(Guest)

poor lady :(

(Guest)

you need 50% of your husband's hard earned property?

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     17 February 2013

I appeal to everyone to have some decency on the forum....Come on!!1 this is a legal forum and one is even free to ask anything for or against the law....

2 Like

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     17 February 2013

Hi hi hi... This lady at full work ..you can write in frustration as " When will domination to wife come in India?' is what autheniticated lawyers should support and she will take oath against  all other LCI member who violates her day dream.

cm jain sir (ccc)     18 February 2013

here all the people are authentic and everybody is trying to tell you the ground reality. You are on fault and try to understand the realtionship of husband n wife. Its very sensitive if you will act foolishly but if you trust your husband and if you are faithful to him then you will get all the real benefits of a wife....court n police will neither good for u nor for ur family. Try to understand it n take the help of some family councellor and elders from third party to settle the issues. I hope u will understand the truth.

sunaina (house wife)     18 February 2013

Sorry Munni..

As a female I myself feel, your effort to bind the bond is not there, one can certainly convince the self...but Law in reality is not so blind either...

your statement-

Waiting for that rule fo getting 50% property share, once it will in law, then I will come back to all these LCI members..my dear ife is more than this....

-------------------

I barely see you see...that as a male/new husband your man needs your emotional support...and understanding flows then...he can even accept your bf...first give him that strength that you are his...but sadly...you seek something beyond bonds...as a female I hope god does not listen to us females on such accounts...

Make a Home...not a Grave!!

2 Like

cm jain sir (ccc)     19 February 2013

Golden words:

Make a Home...not a Grave!!

If the wives follow these words then marriage life will be enjoyed more. Due to biased matrimonial laws of our country women are trying to follow the path of litigation to settle the personal disputes. Litigations never helps a wife or husband. It is myth of our present society that wife or husband wil get some benefit from it. Husband-wife relationship is a sacred relationship. If words of Sunanina is followed then there will not be any 498a/DV/maintanance cases.  

Tell me one woman who is happy at the end of these cases......NCW and law ministry have never tried to know the reality. So better try to understand this relationship and try to earn the faith and love from husband. Getting 50% is not so easy pls.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : munni

Hi all seniors,

Wife go to husbands house, and if husband is cruel to wife, then where she will go?

This is our society? Off course I need to take action using the law..

In this mentality of people, today lady at India is geting turtured, raped and humiliated..

It must need to chage their minds.. We are also equal.. upto when this domination to wife willbe there in India?

Waiting for that rule fo getting 50% property share, once it will in law, then I will come back to all these LCI members..

Harassaed women..god is there...

You surely look like you got married only for money sake. What was the need for you to marry I really do not understand. Boy friend huh. Thank your stars that your husband is a good man, if it were someone else with a criminal mind, would have done lot damage to you.

(Guest)

Originally posted by : munni

Normal

false
false
false

EN-SG
X-NONE
X-NONE

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

I am going through a critical situation. We got married before 2 year. After that  I joined with my husband for 6 month at abroad. During that time I got pregnant, and some how it got miscarriage. For that my husband many time tell to his family that I aborted and I am the responsible for that..

After that for his peculiar behavior now I am staying for more than 1 year at my parents house, due to following reason..

Ø  I had some past friends (boy), after marriage some time talk to him for that he made a big issue. Even later he tried to track my conversation, where some time my boy friend joke with me that we might get marry..but all are in joke..All these things my husband tact fully recorded and now he is trying harass me with my father and mother..I did not have any intention with my boy friend..Due to this matter one time he hit me at my head (I don't have any proof) and he scold me many time..

Ø  Apart from that my husband has some picture before marriage (during  our friendship time).

As these pictures we pickup before marriage, and he was such a nice guy and from all my family member like our friendship.. This my friend ship my husband don't like..

Ø   He is raising many time these issues..for that I am not feeling safe to join with him..

Ø  For that I am now I am searching job at India, and I told to my husband that I don't want to join at abroad (even he do many restriction to me in normal day to ay life) ..

aa) My question is that after marriage, whether I am not allowed to keep in touch mentally with my past boy friend. 

bb) Can I maintain my friendship with his he is making unnecessary issues? Now my family and me have just friendship with my old friend.. This is totally in friendship, noting else.. Can is it against conjugal rule?

cc) Apart from that I had a study loan, which although my father told that he will repay.. But now my family in problems, so for that I asked to my husband to that I want to do job so that I can repay to bank..But as he is now allowing to go for job, rather due to his age he want baby first .. But I don't want..I want to know that, whether a Daughter can take care for his parent? As I have no brother, so who will take care of my father and sister? Can a wife will take responsibility for his paernts?

dd) Actually during our quarrel I got angry and I told following thing, which he amicably recorded my voice and keeping for future..My voice was that """" I want to know that wife can take responsibility of her parents? Why shall I join in his family? I told directly to my husband that I studied a lot, is it for applying in kitchen? I want to job and I will stay anywhere, it is not necessary to stay together..""" Does all these recorded pinots will be in favour if he will take any action against me..

ee) Now altogether I don't want to join with him..Initially he was paying money for my expenses, now a day's even he is not paying for my pocket expenses..

Every time over phone he is trying to tell me to join with him.. But I don't want..In such case can I ask to court for alimony, although I refuse not to join with him?

Regarding dowry, they asked to make all money instead of giving gifts.. Marriage time we gave 50K and  my father told that he will give 1 lakhs more after some time..But after marriage my husband indirectly told many time, about that matter.. Although I don't have any proof then also can I file during hearing?

ff) As without job and with that much pressure with such type of violence I cannot stay with him..

where   As I am staying separately more than 1 year, still can I file some 498 and DV case against him? For that can it be good idea as he has some other proof , hope he can run for AB from high court? Then he can roam very freely..then case will run, after that what can I do, please suggest me?

How about the law for getting 50% share of husbands property? As now I may not able to get marry again, and he may get marry one time and can enjoy his life. In such case how much money can I claim for my life?

gg) His intention to take care for his family only, then who will take care for my family? what is the opinion in the eye of law?

hh) I guess that, his intention to harass me by multiple case in my name and my family name..So it may effect to father's govt job? If he will put multiple case then can we apply to transfer all these case to my home town?

ii) If he will file case then from my side, we have to pay all advocate fees, or we can claim from him?

How much alimony can I claim in such case, if something will happen? His salary around in INR is 2 lakhs per month.. But his family fully dependent on him..(his mother and brother's family)

I am going through a critical situation. We got married before 2 year. After that  I joined with my husband for 6 month at abroad. During that time I got pregnant, and some how it got miscarriage. For that my husband many time tell to his family that I aborted and I am the responsible for that..

Perhaps your husband wanted that baby, perhaps it wasnt his baby, so you got it aborted, as there are no much details cannot advice on this one.  Try getting cozy, you might still become pregnant

After that for his peculiar behavior now I am staying for more than 1 year at my parents house, due to following reason..

You could have as well gone back to him and stayed with him instead of staying with your parents that too FOR ONE YEAR

Ø  I had some past friends (boy), after marriage some time talk to him for that he made a big issue.

YOU SHOULD BE AWARDED AADARSHA BHARATEEYA NAARI AWARD by some of the news channels on TV

Even later he tried to track my conversation, where some time my boy friend joke with me that we might get marry..but all are in joke..

I dont see any joke, but smart husband you got there, got em recorded 

All these things my husband tact fully recorded and now he is trying harass me with my father and mother..I did not have any intention with my boy friend.

If you wanted only friend, why the hell did you get married, you should have as well stayed spinster talking to your boyfriend about WE MARRY NO, NO NO IT JOKE, OKAY.  WHAT IS THE NEED FOR YOU TO GET MARRIED I DO NOT UNDERSTAND, why should you get married to later on just catch up with your boyfriend?  This amounts to cheating.

.Due to this matter one time he hit me at my head (I don't have any proof) and he scold me many time..

ok

Ø  Apart from that my husband has some picture before marriage (during  our friendship time).

As these pictures we pickup before marriage, and he was such a nice guy and from all my family member like our friendship.. This my friend ship my husband don't like..

if YOU WERE SO VERY MUCH INTO YOUR BOYFRIENDS WHY DID YOU MARRY IN THE FIRST PLACE, due to people like you marriages do end up in trouble, 3/4th mind with boyfriend, 1/4th of mind with parents, just body is with husband, whats the use of such kind of marriage?

Ø   He is raising many time these issues..for that I am not feeling safe to join with him..

Good.  so what are your plans now, take your boyfriend along with you to stay with your husband that you will feel more safe?.

Ø  For that I am now I am searching job at India, and I told to my husband that I don't want to join at abroad (even he do many restriction to me in normal day to ay life) ..

You should have opted to be single.  Okay you looking for job, thats a good thing, you stand on your own feet, now give him divorce and enjoy takling with your boyfriends

aa) My question is that after marriage, whether I am not allowed to keep in touch mentally with my past boy friend. 

YOU SHOULD RATHER APPLY FOR DIVORCE.

bb) Can I maintain my friendship with his he is making unnecessary issues? Now my family and me have just friendship with my old friend.. This is totally in friendship, noting else.. Can is it against conjugal rule?

YES, YOU CAN MAINTAIN 25 BOYFRIENDS PER DAY BUT MY DARLING, THAT WOULD AMOUNT TO CHEATING AND ADULTERY, DONT YOU THINK ITS NOT THAT GOOD TO HAVE BOYFRIENDS AFTER MARRIAGE, WELL IT DEPENDS ON THE UPBRINGING TOO, WHICH I AM   NOT AWARE OF, SO PERIOD.

cc) Apart from that I had a study loan, which although my father told that he will repay.. But now my family in problems, so for that I asked to my husband to that I want to do job so that I can repay to bank..But as he is now allowing to go for job, rather due to his age he want baby first .. But I don't want..I want to know that, whether a Daughter can take care for his parent? As I have no brother, so who will take care of my father and sister? Can a wife will take responsibility for his paernts?

HE WANT BABY, YOU WANT BOYFRIEND TALK, YOU WANT TO REPAY STUDY LOAN, YOUR PARENTS WANT TO REPAY LOAN, NOW PROBLEMS THERE, YOU DONT WANT BABY NOW, JUST WANT BOYFRIEND TALK, MARRY JOKE Etc, wola

yes my dear you can take care of your parents

dd) Actually during our quarrel I got angry and I told following thing, which he amicably recorded my voice and keeping for future..My voice was that """" I want to know that wife can take responsibility of her parents? Why shall I join in his family? I told directly to my husband that I studied a lot, is it for applying in kitchen? I want to job and I will stay anywhere, it is not necessary to stay together..""" Does all these recorded pinots will be in favour if he will take any action against me..

you should not have resorted to abusing verbally to your husband.  you are in deep trouble girl, your voice has been recorded.

ee) Now altogether I don't want to join with him..Initially he was paying money for my expenses, now a day's even he is not paying for my pocket expenses..

EXPENSES OF WHAT, TALKING TO YOUR BOYFRIEND, COME ON GIRL, NO HUSBAND WOULD GIVE MONEY TO WIFE TO DO CHIT CHAT AND ROAM AROUND WITH BOYFRIENDS

Every time over phone he is trying to tell me to join with him.. But I don't want..In such case can I ask to court for alimony, although I refuse not to join with him?

he should be given PADMABHUSHANA AWARD for still asking you to return back to him, bravo

Anyone can ask for alimony maintenance etc in court of law, but my dear, the point is for such a charecterless woman like you, sorry for using the word charecterless here, as it seems to be the case from the very beginning, no court will award you any maintenance as such, remember those recordings etc, with third party evidence his mom and dad present.

Just pray that you will have a peaceful divorce

Regarding dowry, they asked to make all money instead of giving gifts.. Marriage time we gave 50K and  my father told that he will give 1 lakhs more after some time..But after marriage my husband indirectly told many time, about that matter.. Although I don't have any proof then also can I file during hearing?

After seeing your rangeelabaazi flirtatious behaviour with boyfriends, he ie your husband is asking you to come back to him, and I really dont buy this dowry thing of 50k or one lac, this is the base on perhaps you want to file some 498a etc, correct me if am wrong here ;)

ff) As without job and with that much pressure with such type of violence I cannot stay with him..

violence?  He should have filed for divorce already, on grounds of mental cruelty and adultery

where   As I am staying separately more than 1 year, still can I file some 498 and DV case against him? For that can it be good idea as he has some other proof , hope he can run for AB from high court? Then he can roam very freely..then case will run, after that what can I do, please suggest me?

you want to put 498a case, shabbas, and DV also?  Shabas girl.

Eventually one day even if you put case, they will all be dismissed, then if your husband comes to this forum, I will teach him how to harrass you in the court for the next 10 years for the false cases that youve put on him

How about the law for getting 50% share of husbands property? As now I may not able to get marry again, and he may get marry one time and can enjoy his life. In such case how much money can I claim for my life?

ok, let me consider your 50k payment to him, but dont you think the equations is hopeless?

you pay 50K and now asking 50% of his property?

DOnt you think its a bit too much to ask?

If only extorting money was the intention, you could have as well, looted some bank at gunpoint, right?

gg) His intention to take care for his family only, then who will take care for my family? what is the opinion in the eye of law?

Your family is he and his parents, ok, forget parents, his family is you and him, him and you, which family are you talking about?

oh, you talking about your parents is it?  yes of course somebody has to take of them, why not themselves? or why not you?  if you had to take care of your parents, then why the hell did you get married, for which you might ask, why the hell did he get married if he were to take care of his parents and not me?

Dear married life takes understanding, perseverance, and above all love, I do not see any of these qualities in you, that being the case, why should you simply continue with this marriage?  Take divorce

hh) I guess that, his intention to harass me by multiple case in my name and my family name..So it may effect to father's govt job? If he will put multiple case then can we apply to transfer all these case to my home town?

Your marriage is spoilt one, by you, second by your govt jobbed dad, they as elders should have intervened in between gave one on your bum and told go make a life with him and forget all your chatri attitude and boyfriends, perhaps they themselves knew about your boyfriends, so got you married thinking that you will mend your ways, but you are a big tree now, you wont bend, you wil be broken into pieces shortly, if you do not mend your ways and join your husband

ii) If he will file case then from my side, we have to pay all advocate fees, or we can claim from him?

Claiming money is your only issue, hope your husband turns out to be intelligent enough and not get into the web that your are weaving now to extort money

How much alimony can I claim in such case, if something will happen? His salary around in INR is 2 lakhs per month.. But his family fully dependent on him..(his mother and brother's family)

With your flirtatious behaviour, you can ask for the hotel Taj in mumbai, red fort in New Delhi, or the Taj Mahal in agra, but am afraid you wont be awarded even a penny 

(Guest)

Sujay,

Wonderfuly replied !

She sound a big flirt from her first post and now seem to be blaming her husband to extort money.

Such girls think that law is in their favor so they can file any false case on husband but once they land up in court they start realizing their mistakes but then its too late.

Munni dear,

better request him for MCD else your husband may screw you in court battle and if you have any unmarried sister then they will have to bear the burden of your mistakes.

1 Like

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     19 February 2013

Let us not be in judgemental mood. Consider this as attention seeking post and move to solution seeking people. Is n't our time precious than responding to this post?

Last word, last reply.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 February 2013

Just cnsider what these experts are saying. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register