Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife wants husband to come to her place!

Page no : 3

Harsh (Manager)     31 January 2013

only  one comment:

Asking to take "risk of 498a etc." while getting a wife back from whereever she is staying is not HEROIC it

is UTTER FOOLISHNESS. you deserve a 498a to even call it heroic. Especially when you already know

the nature of your outlaws. Ofcourse noone suspects this while getting married - but the sooner you realize the better it is.

India was known to have  strong family foundation and the foundation was the housewife. that is gone :)

"A wise enemy is better than a foolish  friend."

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Harsh

only  one comment:

Asking to take "risk of 498a etc." while getting a wife back from whereever she is staying is not HEROIC it

is UTTER FOOLISHNESS. you deserve a 498a to even call it heroic. Especially when you already know

the nature of your outlaws. Ofcourse noone suspects this while getting married - but the sooner you realize the better it is.

India was known to have  strong family foundation and the foundation was the housewife. that is gone :)

"A wise enemy is better than a foolish  friend."

I agree with the above. It'd be utter foolishness getting her back.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Nandha

@sad victim - thanks for your comments. your descriptttion about 'heroic act' is good, but i believe it's of no use in real life. When a wife is not ready to talk to husband on phone, refuses  letters from husband, does not listen to any of the elders from husband's side, do you still want to be a bollywood hero speaking a lengthy dialogue with a romantic background music??  

@aneesh, - i am still hoping for better things to happen for the sake of my kid.  They have already bribed local police station of my area, that's they had the guts to barge into my home. If i go to police station and give them a complaint, they will not accept it instead they will alert my in-laws. It would bring more troubles. Many members in LCI suggested to keep cool and calm is the only way. Let them get exhausted with all the methods they have. 

@nevergiveup - though they barged into my home, they did not misbehave. That's why I did not call the police.  

once again thanks to everyone who are supporting me with suggestions, advices and warnings! It has given confidence to face any sort of attacks from her side.  In this great country, an average middle class husband  works, earns, toils just for onething in life - a happy married life. When we had made a mistake of not choosing a good life partner, then we have to suffer with the help of gender biased laws.

May you not face the problems that I faced.  At those deadly times, there was nobody to speak to, like what you are getting to do in the forum

I just wish you good, and that you not fall prey to the evil anctics of the wife.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Never Give Up

It seems @Sad Victim is in strong influence of romantic bollywood movies.

I would suggest him to visit few SIFF meetings to know ground realities of 498A , DV wives and their families and stories of how people are getting harassed on each of the opportunity. After attending SIFF meeting  come back to the forum and then suggest pros and cons of rejoining after litigation.

Anyways , i dont want to spoil your re-joining party but please remember one thing that "All cases are not same and when you are in battlefield there are only two options Kill or to be killed. One can not shower your love and emotions on the battlefield where other party is very keen on harming you to the extent possible"

I agree.  Life is something else.  The morals that our forefathers stood for do not exist in the real world except in themselves.

if things were to be the same as in the early 40s 70s and 80s these type of biased laws itself would not have been there.

Times have changed, men better be ready to save our own skin.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : A sad Victim

Normal

false
false
false

EN-IN
X-NONE
X-NONE

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;
mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

My Dear Frnd Nandha,

First of all I will not be agree with all the members…. So first of all exrmly sorry to all the members.

I may agree with Anish Trivedi at certain extent that if it can resolved out of the court/police station then its well & good.

But following are solutions from my side.

1—Do you still really love her? If yes then do the following.

a—Directly call her & talk normally & romantically, convince her that you really love her but stucked up somewhere. By the time keep talking with her on phone and seek her idea/plan… If she is really wants to rejoin her response will be positive otherwise it will be negative then your picture will be more clear.

b—Never scare with her family if she loves you either her brother is worlds no. 1 gangster or terrorist… or whatever blaaa blaa blaa.

c—As being Indian citizen there is a tradition/culture that Husband should take her wife from her place (From the event of marriage to whenever she goes-It is for her respect, it is required)

d—Talk with her family too, and see how is their behaviour if positive then directly go to her place with some of your relatives & socially respected people (No police or legal people should be involved) and take her back… forget about the trap….498A/DV…MY FOOT…Be darer. (Have you seen bollywood movies? There are mainly 2 persons … 1 is hero and another one is villain … but in real life also everyone is interested in courageous, darer, fair, honest, un-egoistic & good hearted, HERO. No one is interested in fearful, trap maker, egoistic, gang maker, villain….. Every one praises the heroic act so do some generous & great acts so that her emotions should entrapped in you…. Because finally its all about the game of emotions.

MARRIAGE HAPPENS – (BCOZ OF EMOTIONS)…BREAKOFF HAPPENS – (BCOZ OF EMOTIONS)...IF REJOINING SHOULD HAPPEN (IT TOO BCOZ OF EMOTIONS..NOT TECHNICALLY)

e—if you will go much in to the legal or political or police matter something … then I am 1000% sure that you will invite unnecessary disasters to your life.

F—By going to her place you might be thinking abt entrapment but that much risk you will have to take that’s what HEROIC ACT is called….& if 498a/DV is concerned then anyways, if you behave like this coward then 100% 498A/DV is on the way…. & will hit you soon.

Now if your answer is NO,,,,,,, that you don’t love her …. And you don’t want her again in your life… Then directly file RCR and if she signes on the court papers for re-joining and you also sign it but outside the court don’t accept her … keep this continue ….. It means you should prove to the court that you heartfully want her back but in reality you will be denying to accept her…. Stretch this till more than a year …. Deliberately dramatically happily take another girl with you in front of her…Let her loose her patience..(In this case you may have to face that 498/DV along with your strategies)…. She will become angry and to take revenge she herself will remarry with someone else and you will be happy.

But ideally I don’t believe in separation so my heartful suggestion to you is please ignore my text in red…. Only refer blue text.

You can call me for help @ 9920374232

Suggestions like thse are no weepy forums where you act a agony uncle, not in a lawyers forum.

People have come here for a solution, you cannot give lectures about love etc, if there were to be such undying love and affection between husband and wife for any good reason, nobody would have come to this forum man. Not even you.

People like you, Nandha and me are here to get solutions as to how to tackel venomous women.

Nandha (NIL)     01 February 2013

@sujay, thanks.

check ur PM.

Found the Happiness (Enjoying)     02 February 2013

My Dear friends Sujay, Nandha, Harsh, Never give up & others:

Here is my explanations

1—Personally I don’t believe in battle field i.e. KILL OR DIE attitude…. If matrimony issues are concern then I only believe in either happily get divorce (thru MCD) or happily re-joining….Thats it….. I know its not so simple but it is not impossible too….. Tell me one thing if 1st or 2nd world war would have been continued like this “KILL OR DIE” situation then there will not be any human beings remained on earth…. When some compromising attitude minded people came up then it stopped…. I bet on this that “one day definitely you will have to compromise either for divorce or for rejoining, either by forcefully or willingnessly.....Still you don’t believe then go and ask to the people who are in battlefield and fighting since last more than 10 years…. Ask them very simple question “What is that best thing which you got after this long fight?” You will come to know why that “SAD VICTIM” was saying that.

2—I am conveying this message in extreme restlessness & eager just for the sake of all you people not to prove how great I am, but 2 yrs back even I was thinking same like you but when personally I met some senior high court judges, some senior advocates, some police commissioners, NGO authorities those who have practically handled thousands of matrimony issues at family level then they told me the same thing which is I am telling you….. Pleassssssssssssssssssssse trust me friends this is really a safe and peaceful way which will prevent you from lots of depression & sleepless nights.

You people may think that what I am doing on the forum? My wife has come back and I am happily enjoying my family life but in my tragic days you are people who supported me hence this is my heartful feelings/helps & blessings for you.

3—Yes, I am a SIFF member since last 2 yrs and attending maximum meets…. Apart from this I am running NGO where personally myself has resolved more than 100 cases in last two years…. Some cases are of attempted murder by husband or wife, but they too are living peacefully now.

4—You people are always making a noise by saying “REAL LIFE”,“PRACTICLE LIFE!, PRACTICLE LIFE!, PRACTICLE LIFE!”…… What the hell is this PRACTICLE LIFE???? …. There is no any phrase like “PRACTICLE LIFE!”.... There is only one word i.e. “LIFE”…. And finally its upto you which word you want to put before “LIFE”….. If you want then you can change it to “MAGICAL LIFE”…. Or else stay sticked with your ideology i.e. “PRACTICLE LIFE!”

5—Magic is the surprise for the audience but not for the magician & his assistants.…  Hence if you know the secret behind the magic you will also not be surprised… but till you don’t know the secret then it will be impossible thing for you…. So my request is forget about the practical life and know the secret and be a magician of your own life.

6—@Mr. Sujay, I know that this is a legal forum that’s why only legal & technical things/suggestions to be discussed… but remember we are posting our thoughts under the sub head of “FAMILY LAW”…. And if family is concerned then again everything & anything is relates with emotions…. Even in court also you will be judged on the basis of your emotions first…. Before judging you that judge will analyse you on emotional grounds… If you don’t believe then ask any judge/magistrate.

7—You people may feel that this is boring GYANBAAZI, LECTURE, BABAGIRI, ETC….Whatever you call but solution is always in generous thinking only…. And I have personally resolved many cases on the basis of this only.

8—If you want see how the magic happens then call me @9920374232…. I will show you how it works.

1 Like

Wait wait, if whatever I am saying is not true then why government has started MEDIATION CENTERS?? If my psychologies, philosophies, lecture on emotions is fake then why legally those MEDIATION CENTERS are working fine….. You can see the statistics as following:

1—Only in Maharashtra in the year 2011…. Mediation Center has resolved more than one lack cases… Still its working fine.

2—Nationally among all the cases Mediation Center’s positive conversion ratio is 60% in rural & 95% in urban.

Who are the heads & councillors of those Mediation Centers? Answer is philosophers, psychiatrist, masters of social work activity, writers, teachers, etc. to whom you think as a boring lecturers.

Please visit this below link for your reference & also find the attached PDF copy...... This was a trailor .... You will get huge bunch in the google if you search.

https://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2008-10-06/delhi/27926178_1_mediation-centres-judges-divorce-cases

(Guest)

Normal

false
false
false

EN-IN
X-NONE
X-NONE

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable

My Dear friends Sujay, Nandha, Harsh, Never give up & others:

6—@Mr. Sujay, I know that this is a legal forum that’s why only legal & technical things/suggestions to be discussed… but remember we are posting our thoughts under the sub head of “FAMILY LAW”…. And if family is concerned then again everything & anything is relates with emotions…. Even in court also you will be judged on the basis of your emotions first…. Before judging you that judge will analyse you on emotional grounds… If you don’t believe then ask any judge/magistrate.

^^^ sad victim,

1.  Increasing font size does not make your point, it makes the viewer’s eyes tired.

2.  I really could not make out head or tail of what you said, forget to others, but to me.

3.  Family or marital life cannot be lead by emotions, it needs a lot of money and patience, though I accept to some extent, being an oldie from the time that I come, there was something called as emotions.  If were there to be emotions which play a vital part in building a family, who would come to this place?  If as you said love, mediation, whats the point in doing all that?  One has to understand the value of life before getting married, value of people who are involved in the marriage and after that too, forget emotional bonding, if people were to be sane enough, they would not have let the demon within unleash.  I stand at my point.  You should have done it right the first time, okay, people do deserve a second chance at whatever it is, take it, who said no.  But umpteen chances given went down the drain.  Does it show any value towards any form of human life?

4.  There of course was a time when matters were judged on the basis of emotions first, it still does continue, but later on its all about money.

5.  We are here in this forum for reasons better known to us.  Nobody cannot say any suggestion is wrong or bad, people speak based on their experiences related to this forum, [court, mediation, alimony, warrant, doing time behind bars, NBW, social humiliation, money matters, dilemma etc].

I have my case, which I have not discussed with you or with anybody else, and I do not need suggestions from especially you who has already got his wife back and tells is living happy married life, yet has a name as SAD VICTIM.  LOL.

(Guest)
@Sujay I am not the right person to interfear here.But marriage is definitely based on emotions and atleast in family matters emotions are involved. I agree that you might have had your share of heart burn but both husband and wife should understand that they should not take their marriage to a point of no return. And if not you who else will forgive your spouse?? Dont think by forgiving and accepting the other person we are weak... actually only a strong person can forgive.

@ Sujay Ha Ha Ha… If you are reading BHAGAVAD GEETA…. Then try to find out its meaning …. Don’t try to find any discrepancies at its font size.

Before reading your article, I was sure that your reply will be strange, bcoz after posting my article in the next minute you replied it.... it means you have not think on it.. you have not done Meditation R&D on google…you have not read my PDF file.... you are reading my post not for help/knowledge …. You just want to argue and reply back rapidly & sharply … but I am not here for argument …. Daily I am getting lots of personal messages even our NGO is doing well.. that’s what my further mission is “WHAT HAS HAPPENED WITH ME… SHOULD NOT HAPPEN WITH ANYONE”

If you have not share your story with anyone on this forum it your choice & I am not forcing you to take help from me… But my friend, In case whenever you need any kind of help I ll be the first person on this forum to help you.

Forget about everything but look at the way how I am talking and look at the way how you are replying, Your high intensity replies silently says lots of things, You no need to tell your story.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : charu latha
@Sujay

I am not the right person to interfear here.But marriage is definitely based on emotions and atleast in family matters emotions are involved. I agree that you might have had your share of heart burn but both husband and wife should understand that they should not take their marriage to a point of no return. And if not you who else will forgive your spouse?? Dont think by forgiving and accepting the other person we are weak... actually only a strong person can forgive.

Sorry to quote you here, 

This is not a general discussion forum, where you keep arguing with the very nex person you see, to make a point.  This is a forum where people have come with problems seeking some kind of solutions.  

One need not expect a miraculaous reply which would put an end to all such problems which people come herein.

I request you, let my suggestions and opinions otherwise let be as they are. I know what I want from my life.

You or anybody need not teach me what value life does hold or what value emotions do hold.  Kid, stay away from me with regards to your knowledge of emotions or family life.  Your interference in making me understand emotions etc were uncalled for.

(Guest)

Normal

false
false
false

EN-IN
X-NONE
X-NONE

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable

@ Sujay Ha Ha Ha… If you are reading BHAGAVAD GEETA…. Then try to find out its meaning …. Don’t try to find any discrepancies at its font size.

Before reading your article, I was sure that your reply will be strange, bcoz after posting my article in the next minute you replied it.... it means you have not think on it.. you have not done Meditation R&D on google…you have not read my PDF file.... you are reading my post not for help/knowledge …. You just want to argue and reply back rapidly & sharply … but I am not here for argument …. Daily I am getting lots of personal messages even our NGO is doing well.. that’s what my further mission is “WHAT HAS HAPPENED WITH ME… SHOULD NOT HAPPEN WITH ANYONE”

If you have not share your story with anyone on this forum it your choice & I am not forcing you to take help from me… But my friend, In case whenever you need any kind of help I ll be the first person on this forum to help you.

Forget about everything but look at the way how I am talking and look at the way how you are replying, Your high intensity replies silently says lots of things, You no need to tell your story.

Alas, I could make you laugh!

Thanks, but not thanks WRT your helping hand.

Back off. Shooooooo. Shooooooooooooo.  

Harsh (Manager)     03 February 2013

@charu latha

'498a'  is the point of no return. NOT EVEN A DIVORCE DECREE.

Even the police advice this, that once she files 498a she cant go back. KNOWING THIS FACT VERY WELL

girls are filing 498a becoz they have already decided to leave, but when they start losing they get weepy and teary and say they want to go back.

@A sad Victim

since you are a SIFF member, I am replying to you.

forgiving, mediation, reunion everything is great. 

i hope the 498a wives and future wives follow this policy and stop spreading this disease. let the

wife forgive the husband even if he is really guilty. 

reunion after 498a depends on the husband, one should not influence his decision. only husband knows better,

afterall he is nomore the stupid guy he was before 498a.

lets come to terms with reality here - if wife wants divorce, then no issue.

if husband wants a divorce for valid  reasons, its a matter of how much she wants

and how much he can afford. once 498a is launched, it is battle of time vs money.

of course mediation can help close the chapter quick if both 'agree to an amount'

so even if the wife is at fault, she expects a fat sum because she is a girl.
even if she is qualified and working, even if her parents are rich ....because she is a girl :)

society,judges (high court or low court), advocates - everybody will ask to reunite nothing surprising there.

only someone who really knows and cares about the husband may ask to separate.

2 Like

Nandha (NIL)     03 February 2013

@harsh, well said!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register