Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

IN SUPPORT OF MAHARASHTRA GOVT. AND RAJ THAKREY

Page no : 3

Sandeep Bajaj (Advocate)     03 November 2008

Hi All!!

I really appreciate and endorse the views expressed by Mr. Manish!!

This kind of behaviour on the part of Raj Thakrey really justified  the stand of foreigners when they treat Indians as their servent and especially the stand of Britishers in British India when their slogan was "Dogs and Indians are not allowed".

We should take the responsibility and save our country from such kind of Unscrupulous elements.

Do you really appreciate that view Mr. Amit?

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     03 November 2008

Dear All,

Since nobody else besides Mr. Raj Thackrey, is interested in the interests of the Marathi Manus, I say let's all adjust & make Mr. Raj Thackrey as our Prime Minister and the parliament be filled with only Marathi Manus.

Let there be a parliament filled only with Marathi Manus.

This should atleast solve the problems of at least 550 marathi manus.

BTW, Mr. Raj Thackerey would be startled in knowing the ratio / statistics on the number of Marathi Manus who have voluntered to work in Bihar, U.P., Delhi or for that matter anywhere outside maharashtra or even in maharashtra.

Apologies friends, but that was just a eccentric idea, I got while smiling lopsided.

Meanwhile consider this :

"Unlike others, a Politicians Brain is a Masterpiece,

In the Left half, nothing is right,

In the Right half, nothing is left."

Keep Smiling ...HemantAgarwal

Manish Singh (Advocate)     03 November 2008

According to the averments made by my learned brother, it seems that we justify being discriminated on caste credd and religion. If the same continues we again are going to be ruled by some other nation since we will be having a civil war amongst ourselves for sure since we indians are going to remain the same selfish humans as we were and we are. and if talk about history we know why Britishers ruled over us for such a long time. the same reasons as my learned brother is putting forth while terming it "justified". wake up before its get too late.

and my dear friend, we are not playing blame game at this front instead we are just trying to let it come out in open that we do whatever our..... leadres like Raj makes us do. and please dont term him as a hero since he is not at all concerned about us. he knows hoe he has to make his party a name in MH nad nothing else. I already know the problems of people in MH but nobody got up to gight against the same. why we lt farmers die who are none other than (in their language) maharashtrians. even in BARAMAti farmers die due to stravation which is the base of NCP. nobody is concerned about them since we dont care about others or even a problem unless we too get entrapped into the same. and the very moment we get entraped, we look upon  others to help us out. but now we should stop looking for others help since we have become so selfish that cant be justfied.  

we were not  Made India as a country beacuse of the reason we had to fight against Britishers instead we have been made into a single country by our great rulers time and again. I think we need to do an extensive research to our country's history since we dont know the historicals facts of our own country.

you are justified saying that we are all different in terms of language etc so does that mean we should get separated forming each state as a country. yes if we do not understand the meaning India then we have no right to live together. then why Raj does not raise his voice to get MH separated from India (since its a regional party and they have nothing to do with India). we alway s forget others plight when we talk about us(" I" instead) so does that mean we should do away with Kshmir, north easteren states since they are into a civil war, terrorism etc and even because they are not able to, in the present situation because of govt policies, contribute in India's growth. According to you , yes but according to me "NO" and "NEVER TILL DEATH" and i shall either fight to get the north eastern states into the mainstream. Have you ever tried to look into their situation putting yourself into their situation. off course not otherwise you would have been thinking otherwise. they live in India, they are Indians but we never make them feel that they are Indians. I have never seen any north east Indians mixing up and hanging out with other guys. who the ....... is responsible for this discrimnation. its me since I am an indian so I would do wahtever I can to bridge thsi gap. I have been a roomamte with a north eastern friend and i gotta know that time we are all one. I was realised to the fact that time how people treat them biasly on roads and either got to know  what really hurts  them when they go through such kind of things. but why we do that... just beacuse they look different. we cant justify it, can we?

we term raj as our hero and the same we have done with other parties thats why we let  a single party to rule rule over India for more than 50 years like a ruler but what they have done so far we better know it.   we say we  vote for parties on the basis of caste creed and religion (yes off course its true since we are all fools and nothing else and that is what i am tryng to make us understand that please stop this and think broadly), but its wrong to say that it happens in Mumbai only. But if we talk about votes of other people who dont hail from MH originally that they dont vote for regional party then I am soory to say that it has no grund, if that had been the situation Shivsena wouldnt have won their seats in Mumbai ever. and one more thing voting rights are excercised in MH or elsewhere, only by the people who hav been settled in there for a long time and not by those who go there for a while. so if they excercise their voting rights that means they are maharashtrians and not an outsider(due to terms of the language we want to speak due to selfishness), so even then why they get a treatment like hatred and killings.

if we talk about ministers, then why we forget that its not right to blame each other for this thing. if railway minister belong to North states, then other ministers belong to other states like home minister is from MH(Home Minister is always a bigger a post than Railway Minister). so its a proportion of all mixed up in one.  but again who made the railway minster a person of that kind. its again us, since we let the leaders do what they wish since we have no say or we dont want to stand up. they fight over ministries but never fight for issues which are of public importance.

if you talk about why railways recruitment was advertisement was published in Bihar only then i completely disagree with you. for the matter of fact, it cant be done by any department, leader. its a rule/regulation that any public vacancy is to be notified to the employment bureau and the bureau publishes it in the employment news. apart from the same, it gets published in the local news paper and national dailies. so pllease dont see or read what they try to make u hear or see. open up to  ur own understanding. dont be fool in teir hands. And the hatred started by Raj is not concerned with railway recruitment all about. he started his hatred campaign much before than this railwsy drama and they have beaten up panwalas, sabjiwalas, taxiwalas and other vendors. did we ever try to look into their life how they difficult for them is to earn their living to feed their big family, no because we have nothing to do with others. we ravage their whole goods which could have been a reason for them to starve for a whole month. is it what we meant Indian for? 

And one  more thing I  would like to clarify that my purpose here was not to fight over this issue instead i am just trying to make all of us understand the fact that beware of the situation until it gets too late.

Shree. ( Advocate.)     03 November 2008

Dear Learned Member,

I am well aware of the other side of the coin too, as you put it. But I must confess that I am unable to agree with many of the conclusions that you have drawn and stated. I would also like to state categorically that not for a moment have I blamed  mild-mannered and peaceful Maharashtrians, instead of blaming the rogues in your state. Surely you cannot call people who yank out a taxi driver, gang up on him and beat him up mercilessly, and stomp on his vehicle and destroy it, mild mannered? Nor would I be able call anyone who incites such violence mild mannered or peaceful !

I am totally against the MNS launching an attack on North Indians, or any other community for that matter. It is time we Indians took pride in the fact that people of different states freely move around. Many of the so-called outsiders have contributed immensely to the diversity of Mumbai and its growth as India’s financial capital. Every language has its unique charm and needs to be preserved.

Of course, driving North Indians out of Maharashtra is definitely not the solution, because it will only exacerbate the discord, but I sincerely hope that people take cognisance of issues similar to the ones that I have mentioned, as well.

All metros have the issues you are speaking about. Also, I guess we have to remember one thing. The reason why Bombay(Now Mumbai) prospered over the other metros was because it was *not* parochial. It was a great melting point of cultures from all over the country. It embraced whoever came in without making any demands. The mumbaiyya Hindi is the manifestation of that composite culture. Chennai and Calcutta on the other hand were far more tied to their regional identity and hence did not prosper that much like Mumbai. I feel we cannot let the politicians divide the country into pieces over language and religion. Why can’t we think our country as whole, why are we talking in terms of marathis- non-marathis? Lets talk about India. People come down from states of U.P and Bihar for jobs and not for fun. They come down there for leaving their homes,families to do hard work and city like Bombay gives them some money to save and earn. We as people and   your state needs to create more job oppurtunities,more enterprenuers, government need to chalk out these long term plans with immediate effect. India is a free country what MNS does won’t stop people from coming to Mumbai. People will always come down for work and bread. This has been the history. At the same time, city infrastructure, cheap housing, more jobs need to start up, 2-tier cities like Bhopal, Ahmedabad, Nagpur,Pune and many other centre need to come up. Root cause of the problem is not those influx but lack of oppurtunities in those states.

Violence needs to stop orelse I am sure we will see our country will be divided into small pieces like Bhaiyaas,kanadiaga,tamilians,marathis,punjabis etc.

This sudden resurgence of Marathi pride, in the long run is going to hurt Maharastrians more than anyone else in the near future

Nevertheless, thank you for reading my piece and taking the trouble to respond in such detail. It wasn’t my place or position to add those comments, but you still read that and took the time to comment on it. Thank you so much! I know that behind that beautiful strong voice, there is a beautiful and strong person.

One is not idle because one is absorbed. There is both visible and invisible labor. To contemplate is to toil, to think is to do. The crossed arms work, the clasped hands act. The eyes upturned to Heaven are an act of creation." - Victor Hugo

Shree. ( Advocate.)     03 November 2008

For All Marathis  PLEASE READ???

With all the debates/arguments/conversations/rows related to the Raj thackeray issue, there is a grave and disastrous misunderstanding taking place...which goes as People Are Against MARATHIS??...My dear friends, it is not so ! ..In clear words, I [on behalf of all other countrymen] would like to clearify this that our fight is all against one person which is Raj thackeray . The reasons for this row against Thackeray has been mentioned over and over again by various members of this thread !

The reason is that raj thackeray is USING the Marathi issue to gain publicity, come into the spotlight and become famous all over the country as social worker ! While most of the marathi friends are thinking and  taking this issue as and about INDIA v/s MUMBAI , Im so sorry to all, because it might be possible..that somewhere our words were so rude about Raj thackeray that you felt we are against a whole community !!!

I sincerely apologize if marathi friends ever felt so......we are against Raj thackerays policy of bringing  Regional division in the country, community based difference in the country and separate marathis from the entire country just to get himself a shot on the TV sets or a snap in pop ass magazine !

Just wanted to clarify this as most of the people coming for debates here are putting forward the same point of us as Anti-Marathi Army !!

We love you all mumbaikars man...and  its so ridiculous that I had to type it out..lol ! :)

Rds,

Shree.

Manish Singh (Advocate)     03 November 2008

Dear Shree,

a very well said explanation and I really support you that its so pitty on us that we still need to address these issues amongst ourselves. we should be ashamed of ourselves that we are going back instead of going ahead.

we should force our leaders to take developy ment measures otherwise we should teach him a lesson.. but do we do that.. no we again vote for them.  

what Mamata banerjee has done for W.B. could be justified..?  no and never. she played with future of we people. dont we know what harm its been done to people of WB after the decision of TATA not ot set up the factory out there. so how could we justify her... she pretended that she was fighting for their people but it is what they fight for.. our own loss in al perspective. she should have fought for right compensation in respect of lands but waht she did. played with futures of their own generation... why we keep mum on such issues. why cant we speak against the same. wake up ...... 

why we fight with each other instead of fighting with odds of the Society. we never wanted to turn our politicians into a real hero by forcing them to work for the betterment of the society instead we let them do whatever they wish and follow them blindly butb again abuse them for not doing anything but once again we vote them to be our representative since he belongs to my caste or religion. its so folish and shameful which cant be described. if some illitrerate person does that, it can be justified that but we the learned person of the society also do same things, so how we can blame others for any wrong. so why not to take this fact that we are wrong and need some correction, improvement in ourselves if we want better India and better future for our next generation. 

Apart from that we think only for our betterment thats y we forget the pain of a beggar begging for a little and shirk him out saying that begging is illegal or giving money is not going to solve the problem since they will put this money for some other use.  But why we never get into the pains of them thinking the reason who made them begging like that. if begging is illegal why govt do not do anyhting to make their life better. they see them on roads and just move on but nobody cares for them. dont they have the right to live in a proper manner/conditions according o our Constitution. yes they do have. so why we let them beg on roads even in the winter time... is it what we have become.. look around ourselves and realize how fortunate we are to have parents like us who made us take degrees and live our life with all facilities. but were they(beggers) at fault by taking birth at a beggars home or so..................................................................................................................................? 

One more thing I wnated to tell Mr. Amit that please dont use term like "Muslims"  are lying in jails of MH. You used words like notrth indians but again word like muslims without describing their states. that shows you are also against the same. but my dear friend learn the fact that we have to stop these practices. they are one of us and please stop discriminating. and by the way, Yearwada jail is the biggest jail in MH and i didnt see that it was ful of people from the region you described. it is quite easy to blame others but eventually who are we blaming to.  and about persons in railways in the western railway, i again disagree with you..u go to a railway station and speak marathi, they will respond in marathi. so how could you say that only 5 % in western railway is from MH. get records and data to jusify your facts.  I speak marathi when i go to MH since it gives me pleasure of being an Indian who knows one more knowledge of our India but please dont make this as a basis of our differenciation.

sangram (service)     03 November 2008

Hi all,

We must have to study the background and basic of the movement initiated by Mr. Raj Thakre.

Regards,

Sangram

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B. SAWANT.,M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.09325226691, 09271971251

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

REGARDING YOUR  COMENTS ABOUT RAJ THACKERAY AND MAHARASHTRA GOVT.KINDLY NOTE AS UNDER.

1. WE ARE LEGAL PROFESSIONALS AND ARE RESPONSIBLE CITIZENS AND ARE OFFICERS OF THE COURT HENCE WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL ABOUT THE ARTICLES AND OPENIONS WE ARE PUBLISHING.

2.KINDLY NOTE THAT INDIA IS A DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY AND CONSTITUTION HAS PROTECTED THE RIGHTS OF INDIAN CITIZENS.

3 KINDLY FURTHER NOTE THAT IN A DEMOCRACTIC COUNTRY RULING AND OPPOSITION PARTIES WILL BE ALWAYS HAVING DIFFERENCE OF OPENION AND THE OPPOSITION PARTY WILL ALWAYS TRY TO ATTRACT THE ATTENTION OF PEOPLE BY CREATING SOME ISSUE.

4.AS FAR AS MAHARASHTRA IS CONCERNED IT IS A VERY GOOD STATE AND LAW AND ORDER SITUATION IN THE STATE IS VERY GOOD AS COMPARED TO ANY OTHER STATES IN INDIA.

5.IN CASE ANY ONE IS NOT SATISFIED WITH ANY PERSON THEN LEGAL REMEDY IS AVAILABLE AT THE PLACE OF OFFENCE IN LOCAL COURTS HAVING JURISDICTION  UNDER THE HIGH COURT OF BOMBAY.

6 I BELIEVE IN JUDICIARY AND DEFINATELY IN MAHARASHTRA JUDICIARY IS QUITE COMPETENT TO HANDLE ALL QUESTIONS OF LAW AND PROTECT THE FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS OF CITIZENS OF INDIA.

7EVERY PROBLEM MUST BE STUDIED CAREFULLY AND ALL POINTS  BOTH FOR AND AGAINST THE PROBLEM MUST BE STUDIED CAREFULLY AND THE REASONS BEHIND IT.

8 I THINK  IF THE PROBLEM RAISED BY YOU , IF STUDIED CAREFULLY AND REASONS BEHIND THE PROBLEM ARE STUDIED THEN YOU WILL FIND THAT UNEMPLOYMENT PROBLEM IS FACED BY EVERY STATE , THE RECRUITMENT PROCEDURE  OF CENTRAL GOVT.ORGANISATIONS LIKE RAILWAYS AND OTHER MULTISTATE ORGANISATIONS .IF YOU GO THROUGH THE LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATES DURING PAST 10 YEARS THEN FACTS AND REASONS BEHIND THE PROBLEM WILL BE CLEAR.THERE IS NEED TO BRING TRANSPIRANCY IN THE RECRUITMENT PROCEDURE .ONE CAN EASILY GET THE SAID INFORMATION UNDER RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT.

9 KINDLY NOTE THAT MAHARASHTRA STATE IS A VERY GOOD STATE AND PEOPLE FROM ALMOST ALL STATE ARE RESIDING HEAR FOR SEVERAL YEARS PEACEFULLY. ESPECIALLY MUMBAI IS MOST BEAUTIFUL CITY IN MAHARASHTRA,INDIA.SEVERAL INDUSTRIES ARE THERE AND ALMOST ALL BIG CORPORATES AND INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES ARE THERE

.UNEMPLOYED YOUTH COME TO MUMBAI WITH A HOPE TO GET JOBS .THE RATIO OF AVAILIBILITY OF JOBS AND UNEMPLOYMENT CAN NOT MATCH HENCE SOME PROBLEMS WILL BE ALWAYS THERE. POLITICIANS ARE HAVING RIVALARY EVERY ONE WILL TRY TO TAKE THE CREDIT  IN A DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY LIKE INDIA EVERY ONE IS ASSURED OF FREEDOM SOME PERSONS ARE TRYING TO MISUSE IT THEN THE AGGRIEVED PERSON SHOULD APPROACH LAW COURTS AS PER THE PLACE OF OFFENCE.

KINDLY NOTE THAT WE ARE THE LEGAL PROFESSIONALS AND WE SHOULD NOT LOOSE TEMPER . WE HAVE TO GIVE CORRECT OPENION TO THE PERSON WHO ASKS FOR OUR HELP.EVEN IN LAW COURTS EVERY JUDGEMENT OF THE COURT CAN BE CHALLENGED IN SUPERIOR COURTS.HENCE THERE CAN BE DIFFERENCE OF OPENION. THAT IS DEMOCRACY.KINDLY NOTE.

WITH BEST REGARDS

THANKING YOU

NANDKUMAR B. SAWANT.,M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE.

(Guest)

REGARDING YOUR  COMENTS ABOUT RAJ THACKERAY AND MAHARASHTRA GOVT.KINDLY NOTE AS UNDER.

1. WE ARE LEGAL PROFESSIONALS AND ARE RESPONSIBLE CITIZENS AND ARE OFFICERS OF THE COURT HENCE WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL ABOUT THE ARTICLES AND OPENIONS WE ARE PUBLISHING.

2.KINDLY NOTE THAT INDIA IS A DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY AND CONSTITUTION HAS PROTECTED THE RIGHTS OF INDIAN CITIZENS.

3 KINDLY FURTHER NOTE THAT IN A DEMOCRACTIC COUNTRY RULING AND OPPOSITION PARTIES WILL BE ALWAYS HAVING DIFFERENCE OF OPENION AND THE OPPOSITION PARTY WILL ALWAYS TRY TO ATTRACT THE ATTENTION OF PEOPLE BY CREATING SOME ISSUE.

4.AS FAR AS MAHARASHTRA IS CONCERNED IT IS A VERY GOOD STATE AND LAW AND ORDER SITUATION IN THE STATE IS VERY GOOD AS COMPARED TO ANY OTHER STATES IN INDIA.

5.IN CASE ANY ONE IS NOT SATISFIED WITH ANY PERSON THEN LEGAL REMEDY IS AVAILABLE AT THE PLACE OF OFFENCE IN LOCAL COURTS HAVING JURISDICTION  UNDER THE HIGH COURT OF BOMBAY.

6 I BELIEVE IN JUDICIARY AND DEFINATELY IN MAHARASHTRA JUDICIARY IS QUITE COMPETENT TO HANDLE ALL QUESTIONS OF LAW AND PROTECT THE FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS OF CITIZENS OF INDIA.

7EVERY PROBLEM MUST BE STUDIED CAREFULLY AND ALL POINTS  BOTH FOR AND AGAINST THE PROBLEM MUST BE STUDIED CAREFULLY AND THE REASONS BEHIND IT.

8 I THINK  IF THE PROBLEM RAISED BY YOU , IF STUDIED CAREFULLY AND REASONS BEHIND THE PROBLEM ARE STUDIED THEN YOU WILL FIND THAT UNEMPLOYMENT PROBLEM IS FACED BY EVERY STATE , THE RECRUITMENT PROCEDURE  OF CENTRAL GOVT.ORGANISATIONS LIKE RAILWAYS AND OTHER MULTISTATE ORGANISATIONS .IF YOU GO THROUGH THE LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATES DURING PAST 10 YEARS THEN FACTS AND REASONS BEHIND THE PROBLEM WILL BE CLEAR.THERE IS NEED TO BRING TRANSPIRANCY IN THE RECRUITMENT PROCEDURE .ONE CAN EASILY GET THE SAID INFORMATION UNDER RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT.

9 KINDLY NOTE THAT MAHARASHTRA STATE IS A VERY GOOD STATE AND PEOPLE FROM ALMOST ALL STATE ARE RESIDING HEAR FOR SEVERAL YEARS PEACEFULLY. ESPECIALLY MUMBAI IS MOST BEAUTIFUL CITY IN MAHARASHTRA,INDIA.SEVERAL INDUSTRIES ARE THERE AND ALMOST ALL BIG CORPORATES AND INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES ARE THERE

.UNEMPLOYED YOUTH COME TO MUMBAI WITH A HOPE TO GET JOBS .THE RATIO OF AVAILIBILITY OF JOBS AND UNEMPLOYMENT CAN NOT MATCH HENCE SOME PROBLEMS WILL BE ALWAYS THERE. POLITICIANS ARE HAVING RIVALARY EVERY ONE WILL TRY TO TAKE THE CREDIT  IN A DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY LIKE INDIA EVERY ONE IS ASSURED OF FREEDOM SOME PERSONS ARE TRYING TO MISUSE IT THEN THE AGGRIEVED PERSON SHOULD APPROACH LAW COURTS AS PER THE PLACE OF OFFENCE.

KINDLY NOTE THAT WE ARE THE LEGAL PROFESSIONALS AND WE SHOULD NOT LOOSE TEMPER . WE HAVE TO GIVE CORRECT OPENION TO THE PERSON WHO ASKS FOR OUR HELP.EVEN IN LAW COURTS EVERY JUDGEMENT OF THE COURT CAN BE CHALLENGED IN SUPERIOR COURTS.HENCE THERE CAN BE DIFFERENCE OF OPENION. THAT IS DEMOCRACY.KINDLY NOTE.

WITH BEST REGARDS

THANKING YOU

(Guest)

WITH BEST REGARDS

THANKING YOU

(Guest)

WITH BEST REGARDS

THANKING YOU

(Guest)

WITH BEST REGARDS

THANKING YOU

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More