LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jagjit Singh   30 September 2020

partition suit time limit in intestate succession

My married sister(60 yrs) has filed a partition suit for a plot which is in her mother's name,it was bought in 1961 and mother died 40 years from now,my father who was in railway has fully funded the plot.she as a legal hier has asked for partition now after 40 years,can partition suit be disqualified.does law of limitation apply here.or she can take away 1/3 share through partition suit.can she demand share in father's 1/3 share too.

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     30 September 2020

Yes,your sister is entitled to get 1/3 share in the property of her mother .No limitation to file partition suit.She can file partition suit within three  years from the refusal of partition by you.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     30 September 2020

Originally posted by : Jagjit Singh
My married sister(60 yrs) has filed a partition suit for a plot which is in her mother's name,it was bought in 1961 and mother died 40 years from now,my father who was in railway has fully funded the plot.she as a legal hier has asked for partition now after 40 years,can partition suit be disqualified.does law of limitation apply here.or she can take away 1/3 share through partition suit.can she demand share in father's 1/3 share too.

You are abusing the resources of this Legal Forum and Misleading & Fooling the experts over here, BY YOUR REPEATED QUERIES ON THE SAME ISSUE. Kindly Avoid.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 October 2020

Not only repeated, but tweaked facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register