Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Railway protection force;whether armed force of uoi or not .

Page no : 2

seshadri vikrala ( Asst.Security Commissioner/Group 'A' RETIRED)     18 December 2019

"very nice of you to hear that you your experience in Indian Navy could get benefits out of India and you are not the ex-servicemen and not a PENSIONER... I have not made any irrelevant EXPLANATIONS as per your quote... every thing is recorded and I think you are already preflexed and.... what is TO write more...thanks REGARDS
Originally posted by : seshadri vikrala

SRI.OM PRAKASH JI,
Read your reply on the subject matter...
You are unnecessarily found to be raising personalised opinions and to thrash on me... I have been in the RPF and continuing be so even after 38 years of service and since around 10 years I am delighted to submit that I am working as the PRESIDENT , RPF PENSIONER'S WELFARE ASSOCIATION , SECUNDERABAD FOR THE BENEFIT OF RETIRED RPF PERSONNEL, IF YOU GOT DOUBT ON MY WORKING, PLEASE ATTEND RPFPWA SECUNDERABAD... MEETING BEING ORGANISED ON EVERY SECOND WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH AND YOU ARE INVITED TO inspect and take note of our MINUTES OF THE MEETING BEING RECORDED AND THE CORRESPONDING REPLIES WE ARE RECEIVING FROM THE RAILWAYS,RPF, ETC... THANKS FOR YOUR VALUABLE REFLECTION MADE ABOUT ME... REGARDS VSESHADRI ASC RPF RETIRED...
I don't have any personal interest in any manner whatsoever...i trust that one should work with full sincerity and dedication and commitment without showing any signs of BIAS, even though some have been reflected in a criminal case or in the departmental disciplinary action matters... you might be able to make sure that preponderance of probability must come on RECORD OF DOCUMENTS WRITTEN STATEMENTS or recordsEVIVENCEOF PROOF,then only I can,cadidl candidly say that some one is involved, VOUGE AND HEAR SAY CAN'T BE ACCOUNTED FOR TO TAKE ACTION IN A FORCE... even if they are the PERSONS in background philosher in the interested parties or abetting from behind the scenes..
Regards

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=206182&offset=2#reply

Originally posted by : OM PRAKASH

I knew since the inception that you have some personal interest in raising such query, hence had even asked you about it, but you kept on avoiding with irrelevant explanations. However, if you may so, then post a RTI application with the RPF or file a PIL in the Apex Court.

seshadri vikrala ( Asst.Security Commissioner/Group 'A' RETIRED)     18 December 2019

RTI ACT CAN BE USED TO, ACCOUNTED FOR GETTING RECORD OF DOCUMENTS AND WHAT IS AVAILABLE IN RECORD, CAN BE REPLIED BY THE GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRACY... THE SAME MATTER IS KNOWN TO ME, HENCE NOT GOING TO GET REPLY THROUGH RTI... THANKS AND REGARDS

tararubena   23 December 2019

good post, good day to you!

street view

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register