Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pension for dismissed employees

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 September 2018

I suppose the proper construction of the forfeiture clause should be the entire past service of the Suspension Period will be forfeited. For that period he will not get any Leave Encashment or Pension. In this forum, there are many law professionals with profound knowledge. Please ponder on those points, highlight in the Court of Law and save the bank officers from being deprived racklessly.

YOU CAN CHALLENGE THIS LAW.  The experts of this forum rendering charitable service of free advise generally do not have time for filing PIL without seeing all papers and without access to entire data.

ASHIS KUMAR RAY   15 September 2018

How can I use RTI for getting the papers on deliberations of the law?  Please advise proceeding in this regard.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 September 2018

How can I use RTI for getting the papers on deliberations of the law?  Please advise proceeding in this regard?

by application to the PIO of the Deptt/PSU, if no such details of PIO are available in website then to head of the organisation.

Application be on plain paper with Rs 10/- IPO giving specific details of teh document you want the copy or you want to see.  SOme organisation receive such applications on line as well.

ASHIS KUMAR RAY   17 September 2018

For getting copies of deliberations of the law which negate the pension for Dismissed officers where should I write?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 September 2018

You can write to the employer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register