Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Credit card help

Page no : 2

TAMAL ROY CHOWDHARY (nil)     21 July 2017

okay sir, but what you suggest to go shall i email the bank or shall i go and find some local consult, as i have only 3days time according to the letter and I am not able to understand what does it mean, will they put me in jail or file an case or the police will call me. please suggest whaat should i do in this condition as my mental condition is not good after seeing this. Please help and advice me. please explain me what is this, as I have not sign any form for taking the loan in my card. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 July 2017

M/s HDFC Bank has got all records of money paid to you, ...............call logs that it may present or not................ 

The email is for Arbitration and Concilliation;

Check its dictionary meaning:

arbitration; मध्यस्थता

conciliation: समझौता

What they do and will do and won't do cannot be guessed.....and forecasted....

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 July 2017

Reckless borrowing is always troublesome.

If you can find some defects, go ahead and use to get some waiver........

If you are unable to handle on your own, consult your own local counsels.......

TAMAL ROY CHOWDHARY (nil)     21 July 2017

yes i have not denying that i have not recevied the money or i am not saying that i will not pay, the only thing i need is time to pay as its an large amount and it would take min 24-36 months time to get the principal amount clear. I am ready to pay but should i call the advocate or bank, as to find a laywer here where i am will be difficult as its a village where i am. I am only asking can they send me to jail or send police in my house or something like that, as what ever i got to know till know that its an civil matter and police have nothing to do with this case, but as earlier they have done so much misbehave with me that i am to much scared.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     22 July 2017

Even it for your friend, the card holder is you and you only borrowed the loan, so it is your legitimate duty to repay the principle at any cost, now you got a notice to appear for arbitration opportunity, you utilize the opportunity and narrate the real facts of reason and try to convince them to reduce the liabilities and start to repay the acceptable dues at your earliest will helpful to come out. 

If any banker forces you to repay by unlawful manner then you can lodge a complaint to police as well as to send a mail to concern higher official of the particular bank as suggested by the learned friends.

TAMAL ROY CHOWDHARY (nil)     22 July 2017

Sir i m never denying to pay the amount but as on now I need some time and I am not present in delhi now I am as my wife is not well and with her i have came to her hometown and yesterday night only i got the email and as per that i need to present there by monday thats not possible for me even if i send any letter also it will reach by tuesday or wednesday. so please help me what should i do now. and I can return back by thusday or friday before that its imposible for me to leave her and go there. is there any way out to get some time from them by any way, and if i don't meet them at the mention time then what can happen?

TAMAL ROY CHOWDHARY (nil)     22 July 2017

and why are they mentioning the old address when they have my new address and they even took 1 payment from here and the same was updated in bank records. as if they go there then I have to face more problems as the persons who stay there have already warned me that no one should visit there or else they will file an case against me.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 July 2017

Thanks for agreeing Mr. sankar narayanan 

If after year 2008 there is NO admission of debt then it is time barred.

The recovery agencies/agents shall apply all possible tricks/strategies to extract admission and reset clock of limitation..... 

Your own counsel can examine all docs and inputs given by you and advise and defend you from harassment and even to strike a settlement..........whatever is possible and aceptable and bearable to you.....

The new address being with bank, your landlord's objections are other matters that you can take up in a manner suitable to you and as per matter at your  hands.

It seems that you have not gone thru any link posted for you.

The notice is for a private camp being organised by M/s HDFC Bank and if you are unable to attend you have the discretion to write now or later as suitable to you..................fully condisering the matter at your hands.

If you are unable to handle the matter on your own seek counsel's support as already suggested.

TAMAL ROY CHOWDHARY (nil)     01 August 2017

I have called them within the time frame of the notice and they told me okay and to meet them by 15th of august as after that they will proceed legal activite, but today I have received an email where they have told there are suspending an my HDFC bank saving account and the balace of Rs. 11203/-, is being taken an lien, but my that account was open after 3 years of credit card was issued card was issued in 2008 and account was open in 2011 and there was no PAN card or any other document was linked and my orignal date of birth date is 2nd june but in credit card its 3rd june as the person who filled my date of birth written in mistake and that time I was not having the birth certificate so it was not corrected by bank as no proof was there and till now its not corrected. and I never made any payment for my credit card from that account and it was not having my number also as it was maintened by my parents that time. but they have now linked the same with that and took the money and made that account balace in negative. what should i do now? can they take the balance of rs 3400/- from my sbi account also? and there is ppf account with sbi also which was mantain by my parent in my name where we deposit rs. 3000-4000 every year which was of 25 years and for maturity is 3 year more and now there will be appox 70000/- will they take that also?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 June 2018

Have you updated here that last payment was made in year 2016!

Since in other thread you have mentioned about It at;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Credit-card-debt-amp-limitation-for-recovery-180672.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register