LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin (it manager)     14 May 2014

Evict son and his wife from parents house

HELLO ALL We are 2 brother and one Elder Sister we all are married she is living another state and well settled we have 2 floors ground and 3rd floor which is oral divided between me and my brother I am living with my wife on 3rd floor my brother and his wife and mom living in ground floor. (Becouse she cant up and down regularly 3 floor stairs) My Elder brother and his wife regularly abusing my mother and crated horrible situation and reside together future. (My father pass away becouse off him same situation I have proof of that he write a note agienst him before death) My qustion to all What we do from where we start to evict him What to do evict son from parents house What rule would be applicable Your advice and information will highly appreciated

Learning

9 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     14 May 2014

Why don't you shift to the ground floor and let your brother shift to the third floor?

Ranee....... (NA)     14 May 2014

Why don't you shift to the ground floor and let your brother shift to the third floor?

We can't shift up and down becouse before I shift on 3rd floor they give me roof only and I build that floor on my own and my in- law help they never allow me to shift and my brother and his wife also dont want to come up floor

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     14 May 2014

Property in whose name? 

whether there is any arrangement for your mother in property distribution ???

You have not given any details, how you get advise...

Property on my grand maa name... she is no more. But my another family mamber (chacha and chachi ) ready to give our floors to my mother name...

Property on my grand maa name... she is no more. But my another family mamber (chacha and chachi ) ready to give our floors to my mother name...

But we copy of family aggrement which settle between my father and his brothers with all of signatures including grand maa show to that ground and 3rd floor belong to my mother name

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     14 May 2014

Means both floors are in the name of your mother...

"My Elder brother and his wife regularly abusing my mother and crated horrible situation and reside together future".

Then take help of local police..... Your mother has to take steps, she is senior citizen, there is law for senior citizens... 

So far as civil action is concern your mother has to file civil suit against your elder brother...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More