Deserter from Coast Guard

i have served coast guard for more than five years...
but during these tenure i was not able to fulfil my family requirements..
i tried to get NOC for another job which is local to me..
but coast guard refuse my NOC stated that " Due to shortage of manpower in the cadre"...
i got depressed, and when i got more and more depressed then i run away from my unit to home...with intention of not returning back....
but they send arrest order to police..and a letter to my home also...
if i return back to my unit...then a letter will be made to local police of my locality that the person returned back to the unit...
Is this means now no any case on me....and no problem in getting any other govt job...??????

U surrender and give sufficient believable reason for Ur long absent and submit apology .by any infuential persons support.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x