LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ved Prakash   11 November 2018


Sir, I am employed in BSF and my parents are no source of income. Hence I applied for Dependent certificate in Block of my district but Tehsildar is denied to recommend for the same and arguing that your parents can't be depend on you. My parents are old age and all expenses of medicines and food are borned by me. My Office demand dependent certificate for any claim of Medical, travel etc.
please suggest me what action may be taken for obtaining dependent certificate.
CO will sign certificate after recommend by Tehsilder


 5 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     11 November 2018

In which state and Dist are your parents residing?

1 Like

Ved Prakash   11 November 2018

sir, my parents residing in Bhojpur district of Bihar state and I'm presently posted in Gurdaspur Distt of Punjab.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     11 November 2018

and age of your parents? whether your father is in service or doing any job?

1 Like

Ved Prakash   11 November 2018

My parents mother age is 64 and father age is 68 years old. No, they are no any business or job. My job is the only income for whole family which also include an ailing elder sister who is still unmarried. My elder brother is separate family and he has also not doing any permanent job or business. He is a daily worker.

Avdhesh Upadhyay   15 March 2024

You have to apply Income Certificate to CO upto 9000 per month and thereafter apply for Affidavit to 1st Class Judicial Magistrate / Executive Magistrate and declared your mother and father as dependent. This two documents are required for declaration of dependency in Governement Offices. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register