denying salary

With regard to the mentioned subject above, I had worked with the company for the last three months. Unfortunately I have not been able to complete the probation period. I have resigned from my job and I left the contract. Now the company is not paying my salary. What I can do?

Dear querist,

Send legal notice to your employer claiming all dues and give 15 days time for payment. If employer does do so file complain at labour commissioner.


Deepak Joshi & Associates

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x