LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MahendraKumar.H.Trivedi (Valuer)     16 June 2018

Delayed application by plaintiffs

Sir I am repeating query in different words as I am in anxiety since Dec 2015.Maximum punishment is 3 months for breach of status quo order under 39 2a but I have suffered more than that. It would be better to tell the judge that at 65 I am ready to under go 3 months imprisonment if I am guilty but pronounce the judgment as plaintiff/s have filed witness statement and cross examination is over which is adequate to decide on issues framed. In 2015 I received a letter from my lawyer hired by my late poa and co-defendant that I have violated status quo order passed in 2006, which he did not inform me but informed my poa cum co-defendant who died in 2007. Suit property out of ignorance sold in 2008 to the very illegal tenants of plaintiffs. Suit for title only by firm of two partners One partner dies in 2011 without naming legal heirs. Issues framed in 2013 in the name of the firm Surviving partner gives ws as partner in 2014. Contempt application 39 2a filed by surviving partner of the firm in 2015 for cause of action in 2008. Previous lawyer either lacked integrity or competence and botched the case. Hearing going on. Can not discuss openly with new lawyer. I really do not know what is going on. Isn't all above very paradoxical. Unregistered firm ( 7 / 11 application not allowed saying same will be decided during trial) Two main parties to the suit my late poa and the partner of the firm who signed agreement no more. Issues framed asking to prove whether plaintiffs p1 is a firm and P2 and p3 partners even when one of the two partners is dead. Surviving partner files contempt action and possession ( not in issues framed) application after giving witness statement and cause of action dating back to before issues framed( almost after 8 years) Main suit of plaintiffs firm very weak but because of breach of status quo by me surviving partner trying to extort. How long my anxiety will continue. 6 hearings gone, so far no notice / summons issued on me for contempt. My previous lawyer has not filed reply to plaintiffs applications.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register