LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     05 June 2011

Delay in interim custody order....Suggestions are welcome

Dear all , I filed application under GWA requesting my 6 year old son who has been snatched away from me by my wife,and her parents 7 months back. He was at Nasik and now taken away to Jalgaon 230 Kms away. From the day she snatched my son I tried to call her,her parents at least 2000 times but in vain none of them accepeted my call . So I sent SMS stating that i wanna speak with my son but my request was completely ignored and no answer was given to my SMS.In short they wanted to snatch him emotionally from me too. Due to these happenings my son couldnt complete the second term in his Nasik school.He did not appeared for a single day at Nasik as he was taken away to jalgaon.She admitted him in Jalgaon school for second term.In our GWA applications reply she alleged many things which were not at all associated with the GWA. She tried to demoralise me by falsely alleging that I do not care about son,Do not gives her money to spend even for her medical treatment.She also stated that due to her care son was able to secure 90% score in higher KG by attaching marksheet of a child suggesting the court that she can be a good parent. In fact my son is genuinely intelligent, who will show it wherever he is admitted. She was trying to gain mileage from the emotional attachment of my son with her. She was also trying to focibly change his medium of education from my mothertongue Marathi to English while taking admission to 1st standard.Where she took admission in a hurridly after our admission. Also I attached mediclaim insurance certificates,along with her medical file giving details about the expenses spent on her treatment.I also attached medical file stating expenses incurred over sons medical care.Also I alleged that her parents are of blind faith,supporting document to it I submitted KUNDLI file which her parents prepared for it.In that kundli the exact date of her death,exact time ,exact decease which will result in her death was mentioned clearly.There were many rituals they performed by them afterwards ,about all this I submitted the supportive documents. In short I erased her all baseless allegations completely by submitting supportive doccuments. But to my wonder in a crucial date which was 1 st June ,Judge spent full 1 hour by discussing all with my father in law who was present in the court where my wife was absent intentionally.also he was alone and didnot produced the child in the court.It was her second absence in a row. Judge also asked us to try to settle down dispute rather than issuing interim order also he insisted that he is not going to issue the interim order he entertained us a lot by singing poems etc. etc. He suggested us to come on 10th June.Which was major setback for me as school is opening on 7th June. My wife and her parents are too stubborn and cruel to compromise. I m not at all willing to settle down it outside the court,because they are not fitted for compromise due to their cruel,stubborn nature. My toppest priority is about sons welfare and his freedom from these blind faith ,cruel and stubborn people. In my opinion the women like my wife and my MIL,FIL,who mis uses emotional attachment,intelligence,love and affection of a child associated with her for her selfishness should be given proper punishments. Kindly suggest me whatever u thinks.All suggestions are welcome. I have got a very supportive,taransperant and honest suggestions from all you LCI forum members ,esp. from Tajobs.I thank them all.

Learning

6 Replies

She has filed a case MA 125.And I have filed a case under sec. 9.Both cases running parallely.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     05 June 2011

@ Author

Nothing much could be said to the brief at least by me. All you have to do is to wait for NDOH i.e. 10th. June and on that date vehemently make submissions before the Ld. PO that you are / want to press for disposal of your interim visitation either way as it is not conducive to delay interim visitation any much longer and is not benefiting the welfare and best interest of a child by delaying its adjudication by concerned Hon’ble court......

MORE SUGGESTIONS ARE WEL COME

sandy velan (social coordinator)     05 June 2011

friend, if u wanted to give them a lesson then why do not give ur wife divorce and claim full custody of ur kid.u can also claim mental cruelty byur wife as she did not show the kid to u for 7 months.

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     07 June 2011

Thanks for the replies....I was expecting many replies over it.

Also Mr. Talobsindia U wrote

"vehemently make submissions before the Ld. PO that you are / want to press for disposal of your interim visitation either way as it is not conducive to delay interim visitation any much longer and is not benefiting the welfare and best interest of a child by delaying its adjudication by concerned Hon’ble court......"

I m getting difficulty to understand what you have stated.Can U elaborate it in more detail.....Meant what course of action should I take?

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     23 June 2011

@ Author

See you can ask this to your already hired ld. Advocate as he will recover the true meaning out of it. Why? Internet advises most often needs practical on ground collaboration and some commercial interest also needs to be protected such as of hired ld. Advocates and possible new hiring otherwise one stays in the same loop i.e. internet advises and more advises but not able to execute them............

Take a printout and show my quote to your ld. Advocate he will do the needful. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register