an advocate was engaged thro vakaltnama to file a complaint.the advocate sent another person before Distt consumer forum to file complaint and subsequently another one appeared in next hearing & withdraw complaint without consent & knowledge of complainant stating before the Hon'ble forum that a compromise has arrived with OP & he has received certain amount from OP in the name of complainant .The Hon'ble forum dismissed the complaint on the basis of that statement.Having no reply from concerned advocate as to under which circumstances the complaint was withdrawn without knowledge of complainant and that too without asking for any compensation from OP and whatever amount which was received before distt forum was also not given to complainant.
As such a complaint has been filed before the same Hon'ble Distt Forum against the advocate concerned. during 10/2010 but using delaying tactics the complaint is not being decided. In the last hearing the Hon'ble President has told that order shall be issued and no further date of hearing was announced, but after waiting for two weeks It was known to me that another date for hearing has been fixed.
I s the process adopted by Hon'ble forum is correct? when it was once announced that order shall be issued..if yes it is OK if no what options are with me
.I am representing the case myself with online help/feedback