LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tan   07 August 2017

Default loan repayment to private finance company

I have taken a personal loan in 2011 from a private institution against my salary while i was working with a private company and i have started repaying through ecs regularly. but unfortunately the company was closed and i could not repay by ecs and asked them to stop ecs and collect by cash, initially they did not agree on that and every time i tend to pay bouncing fee for the bank and delay payment and bouncing charges for the lender.it goes like this for many months a large amount of penalty i got to pay, later in the course i lost my other job and i did not get proper job to settle this account. but i sincerely updated them the new contact number change of address loyally and repaid maximum by borrowing money for higher interest from outside to sustain my privilege till 2014-15. one day for non payment of dues a lady called from the lender side and abused me and insulted me unbearably, since then i stopped paying the dues. Now they have started coming home and started abusing which i was told by my wife staying alone with a girl child.Now i am not in a position to repay the balance as i am not in a good position now and came out of city for a job. how can i get a solution for this. and what shall i do.

Learning

1 Replies

Dockery   05 January 2021

Lawyers club INDIA has an information about their thread for repayment to private financial problems. You can learn more for information about Portugal Citizenship by Investment. You can get contact number change of address loyally and repaid maximum by borrowing money for higher interest. Join them for more cases investigation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register