Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

siddsamp1990@gmail.com   06 August 2019

Defamation suit

Hi, wishing you all
I'm a senior citizen 80yrs, in 2018 I filed eviction case against my tenant for not vacating my house
Now the case has reached evidence stage I gave agreement copy as evidence made for only 11months
Tenant is not giving any evidence instead putting I/A applications alleging false statements thru his advocate
In my one of the I/A application put for rent which was pending for 11months I mentioned all previous court case history of the tenant (all civil case 1criminal case) with court certified copies stating the tenant must pay rent till the disposal of the suit
For this the tenant is threatening me that he will file defamation case against me for crore
My question is
1 How many I/A lapplications can be applied can this be blocked to speed up our case
2to prove my case I'm taking all court certified copies of previous case of tenant & applied thru application how can it bdefemae my tenant when the cases are pending defamation case against me
3can he able to put defamation case against me

Learning

2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     06 August 2019

You have already appointed advocate so follow his / her advice. You wiil confused with others advice. If you are not satisfied with advocate you can change advocate any time.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     06 August 2019

If your tenant files a defamation case against you that will be a separate case and it will have no effect on your eviction suit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register