LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran Kumar (Business Consultant)     16 November 2014

Decree of divorce

I have married on Sept 29, 2010. she came and joined with me for just a month time and left to her home saying that she is  feeling ill. after a week, when i was in office the girls father called me on phone and told me that she was pregnant. After she left..she was trying to hide with me in every aspect. Even when i tried to call her on phone she was not properly attending it and ry to hide from me Then on july 20 the girls father called my mother(not me) and told the girl gave birth to a baby boy and switch off the phone.Finally they sent me a divorce notice based on cruelity and asking for maintainace on dec 2012 just made me shocked. And she her self mentioned that she stayed with me for just a month in that papers. And when i asked the lawer, the lawer told me to not to attend the case and incase if I attend such kind of case, they may file 498 A & other cruel cases on me. So I have not attend the trail and the case stands exparty and it is still on a judgement reserved state. Now my questin is still how many days will it take to court to public the approved divorce papers ?

I finally found that she has got an affair with some body else before the marriage itself from some trustful source and i have enough proofs of them in hand to prove that story. So The entire case looks just a cheated marriage and a fake case filed me in all respects and I have been just waiting for the papers to just get out of this crap case.

Learning

1 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     16 November 2014

consult a lawyer with the material available.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register