LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deependar kumar (Engineer)     27 August 2015

Dear all

Dear all, I have a query regarding a private criminal case against me. One of my relative entered in our house drunk and started fighting with us. We complaint to police and case has been registered against him by police. After 8 months of this incident he approached court and filed a private criminal complaint in counter of the same case police registered against him with fake medical. We been summoned. After trial in session court me and my family been acquitted by session court in February this year. This case is done and dusted now. Now I am planning to apply for Australian PR. I am going to apply for a passport and police clearance certificate. Will this show up in police record? I have consulted few senior lawyers and they are saying that it won't show up because no FIR was registered against me or my family. This private complaint is no state case so no police record. Also, I am completely acquitted from this case as of now. So, respected senior members what's your opinion regarding this issue. Any help would be appreciated. Regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register