Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GG (officer)     06 October 2010

Daughters eligibility

Hi Experts,

I need your expert comments on the below issues.

My grandfather has the ancestral propery in a village, he has one son (my father) and two daughters. My father was taking care of him and grand ma until they survived. My grandfather written the will to my father for that property. Both of them passed 6 years back. In that time they written the will in a ordinary paper and signed by the witnessee also.

My father was taking care of the property  since to avoid any encroachment from other people he registered the property to myself. Now my father sisters son are claiming that they have equal share in the property. They filed a petition to local police station stating that we made forgery by registering the document.

I would require expert comment to proceed further.

Learning

1 Replies

Mugundhan (Lawyer)     06 October 2010

Dear friend, i had asked a similar question in Experts forum and the answers given by the experts may be useful for  your query . The link is https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Ancestral-Property-120311.asp

Will can be very well written in an ordinary paper. Anyway the dispute mentioned by you is of civil nature and Police have no say in that. Thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register