Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

akshaykumar (unemploy)     22 September 2015

Crpc125 reply time limit

What is time limit for reply to crpc 125 

I am facing DV Case and case is going we had submitted reply and evidence and now turn of my wife to submite her evidence but she did not submitting evidence and apply for interime maintainnace in dv court. 

and other side in family court she had done crpc 125 on me we had collect complaint on first date on second date we not present at court due to rites in city now we have to present on next date with reply.

but i wants to first collect evidence from her in dv court then reply in crpc 125.

so please guide me can i delay for reply in family court with any application for date and what is time limit for reply crpc 125.

Learning

3 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     22 September 2015

First attend the court on the next hearing and submit UR statement,then think of other things.

abhinav   22 September 2015

Dear Akshaykumar,

It will take time, so dont hide your bull behind your bushes. Who have asked you to provide the evidence in beginning with and what evidence have you provided? Anyways, it will show your loyality though to court. Just provide reply in CRPC 125 with some newspaper ad of rejecting inteim to greedy wifes with high court judgements. Fight the case on merit. Submiit your detailed affidavit. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 September 2015

You are required to reply the application u/s 125 Cr PC on or before next date of hearing of the case.

Evidence in other (DV) case is altogather separate and different from the case u/s 125 Cr PC.

You are required to establish falsity of averments made by your wife in the case so that her complaint is dismissed.

No need to file or mention judgments in reply to the application, let it be for final argument stage.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register