LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhananjay   29 May 2023

Crpc 91 application in a gwa case

I wanted to know school details of my kid in. GWA suite filed by me against my wife. She is concealing school enrollment and health details. 


Is an application under section 91 of CRPC the right option or do I need to file application under section 151 of cpc.


 1 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     29 May 2023

Sec 91 CR P C is applicable for the code i.e Cr P C ,that is if the case is filed under the cr. Procedure code then it is applicable, but in your case it is civil nature and you can only submit application before the court for production of documents under Civil procedure code as the GWA is governed by CPC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register