1) During 498-A trial of the husband an application was moved u/s 319 Cr.P.C to add other members of the family as accused (all were named in FIR but later based in investigation put in column2 of the challan).
2) The application u/s 319 Cr.P.C was allowed and all the relatives of the husband was summoned to face trial
3) Relatives of the husband challanded 319 Cr.P.C summoning order before the High Court and The High Court Stayed the order
4) The trial court proceed with trial against husband and husband acquitted in thr trial.
5) Still the 319 Cr.P.C order is stayed at High Court level.
Under the these circumstances, I have following questions.
1) Does the acquittal of husband has any advantage to support quashing of 319 CrPC order before the High Court ( pls. point to any Judgment to support it)
2) Any suggestion to deal with this situation effectively is highly appreciated.