LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AjayKumarSharma (Anon)     05 October 2013

Crpc 125 wife - any way to prove off the book income

My CrPC 125 wife is working in a profession of sales and her income is mostly off the books. I've some estimate of how much she could make ( as a minimum and a maximum amount). She was working in this profession before marriage as well and have evidence of her receiving amounts (direct in bank - off books). Is this sufficient in courts to prove her capability to earn.

Also, What are the pros and cons of filing RCR vs Divorce due to mental cruelty after first appearance before district court? 

Thanks to all the learned members.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

My CrPC 125 wife is working in a profession of sales and her income is mostly off the books. I've some estimate of how much she could make ( as a minimum and a maximum amount). She was working in this profession before marriage as well and have evidence of her receiving amounts (direct in bank - off books). Is this sufficient in courts to prove her capability to earn.

Opinion: No profession on this earth is without any salary transaction proof,if she would be geting salary through cash also then definately she would have done transaction through her banker via saving account. Get through her bank account detail's. Get through her educational and qualification detail's , in sales all matter's about experineces,if she was working prior to marriage then definately she is much more eligible to get a job in current scenario in sales proffesion and even quicker as she is a women and sales department deseperately need's women due to face value for the company.

The all you have to work on her job status and chances of getting job,just do research by caluclating her educational and qualificational biodata matching with other ladies who are handsomely getting paid for their such job. ........and rest all depend's on how your lawyer argues to counter her maintenance and convince the court by keeping all the views of income i.e vice versa of both of you.

Also, What are the pros and cons of filing RCR vs Divorce due to mental cruelty after first appearance before district court? 

Opinion: It all depend's on your choice as what you want?

If you want to get rid off her then file divorce without any second thought as already maintenance case filed by her so, any how the maintennace will be decided on merit of the fact's and circumstances. Then it's right time to file divorce as contested if amicable settlement is of next to impossible due to high extortion rate.

BUT, if you want to carry on with her then file RCR and pray to judge that how good you are that all cruelities given by her is also very less to you as you are the world's best husband who loves her so much that even after so many fault's of wife,,,you are still willing to cohabit with her.

If she neglect's RCR then it will turn into Ex-parte...then further after decree of 1 year still not joined.......you are very much eligible for seeking divorce on that basis.

But here cat and mouse game errupt's as she will join you on very last day of such decree and make the situation worst if you have genrated with thought to not keep her after so much prolonged time around court's and she will simply harass you after then...

So, my opinion to this particular question is it depend's on character of BIWI wheteher she will join in future or not and do husband want to keep her wife or not?

If husband is hell bent not to live with her then never file RCR bcz RCR is total waste of time plus hard earned money with lawyer's delight.

Thanks to all the learned members.

1 Like

AjayKumarSharma (Anon)     06 October 2013

Man you are a god send. I also noticed that in a different post you've mentioned grounds for divorce as these - Remember to file for divorce on grounds of cruelty or adultery or venereal disease only. 

are there any citations on cases won on these grounds!?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register