IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna   29 April 2019

Crpc 125 interim maintenence

I am party in person in all my cases including high court. I want to know under which sections can I file stay and review petition in high Court. 482crpc, 397,401, 226,227constitution of India. The case is going in family Court and I want to appeal against interim maintenance order


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query